PlutusX ICO (PLTX Token): Blockchain Cryptocurrency Banking Project?

PlutusX is a platform whose main aim is to change the perception of investing by disrupting the status quo through the provision of tools otherwise exclusively reserved to the ultra-wealthy. It seeks to achieve this by using decentralization tools and blockchain technology, which provide all financial needs in one ecosystem.

The first step taken by the platform is the introduction of the wealth management product to its users, which helps them in reaching their financial goals through the provision of low transaction fees. Also available on the platform is the PlutusX banking infrastructure that contains exclusive services. The services are first made available on the web and then through an application that can be mobile, downloaded through the iOS or Android marketplace.

Instant Financial Processing

The PlutusX financial ecosystem offers an instant processing engine for currency transactions that are fiat or crypto based. It also works interchangeably between the two types of transactions in that through the PlutusX digital bank, customers can easily use cryptocurrencies as payment for fiat based goods with low commission and without any transaction limits in all the world's existing payment terminals. The platform's technology is based on algorithms that permit the most efficient exchange rates that match across a natural peer-to-peer flow and third-party crypto exchanges through its own API.

How the Platform Works

Users of the platform transfer crypto assets into their own PlutusX Wallet on which the client accrues a 1% charge once the platform accepts fiat for transactions. Once confirmed on the blockchain, the client may choose to place their funds into their investment account, which the platform uses for its trading bot services. The platform user is charged 30% of the profit generated monthly. The client and the trading bot retain the remaining 70% with a basis on the high water mark level. Users begin using the PlutusXChange once the platform's verification team approves them, after which they can freely use the platform's signals and news outlets, as well as trade freely most crypto assets.

Accepted Token

The PLTX tokens are ERC20 token on the platform, issued during the platform's ICO. The holders of PLTX tokens acquire a variety of advantages:

  • Getting access to the best products on the platform
  • Be accessible to the PlutusX Whitelabel API
  • Participating in the buying and selling of the tokens on major trading platforms
  • Reinvesting of 3% of the platform's profits back to a loyalty program, which are later distributed among the holders of the token.

Benefits of PLUTUSX

Increased Security

The platform contains a distributed consensus ledger that is independently verified and cannot be changed or altered.

Increased Transparency

Every transaction on the platform is publicly available using decentralization and the blockchain technology. Users can easily track their investment.

Less Fees & Costs

The platform charges less fees for its usage as compared to its competitors. It charges 1% for deposit & withdrawal fees, 0.1% in trading fees, and no P2P fees.

Faster Transactions

All the financial services are provided on one platform that users can easily access.  Transactions made are timely and easy.

Parameters of the ICO

  • Token symbol: PLTX
  • Accepted payment methods: ETH
  • Total taken supply: 400,000,000
  • Soft cap: 3,000,000.00 USD
  • Hard cap: 38,400,000.00 USD
  • ICO: 280,000,000

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.

1 comment

by Newest
by Best by Newest by Oldest
Bitcoin Exchange Guide