Every cryptocurrency tends to make investments and transactions easier for consumers, but there are so many more traits that can make a difference. Some companies have begun to offer the opportunity to engage in purchases or even apps to make more from the investment. Ponder is one of those platforms.
What is Ponder Gold PON?
Ponder Gold aims to make it easier for consumers to get matched with friends and strangers for romance. With the use of game mechanics and financial rewards, the company aims to be the meeting place for consumers that need more trust in their transactions. It can be used as a method of dating, recruiting, business partners, roommates, and even finding a babysitter.
Everything is performed through an app, which is available on either the Android or iOS app stores, depending on the user’s phone. To provide incentive for consumers, anyone that matches with a partner that they like will win $10. However, the reward goes up to $1000 if that couple ends up getting married. Read on below to learn more about investing with Ponder.
About the Gold Token and ICO
The only way to transact and trade on the Ponder platform is with the Gold token. The token will work with the Ponder Dollars, and the conversion ratio is a 1:1 with USD. The only way to buy the tokens are through the upcoming token sale, and within the app.
The token sale will last from Valentine’s Day to April 20th in 2018. There is a hard cap of 24 million, and the Gold coins will only cost 20 cents a piece during the sale. There will be a 15% bonus for anyone that makes a purchase within the first week of the sale, and a 10% bonus for participants in the second week. Consumers can choose to convert from BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, NEO, or USD (with a wire transfer).
Only 25% of the tokens will be available within the token sale. The remainder will be divided between being available for purchase in the app, distribution, and being retained by Ponder.
Additional Benefits of Using Ponder Gold
Along with the ability to participate in the app and receive rewards, the Gold tokens work as a VIP card, improving the match rates of users. Basically, matchmakers with tokens get access to the highest number of singles, while singles with tokens have greater exposure to those matchmakers.
By holding these tokens, consumers also have the ability to take part in the subgroups for matchmaking services. Token holders are the only ones that can get access to singles events, along with relationship advice for their new matches. There are other benefits to come, but consumers will need to follow along on social media and the website to learn about the newest changes.
The Core Team of Ponder
The key to verifying validity for any cryptocurrency is to have a sufficient team to support the various actions of the new exchange. Some of the core team includes:
- Manshu Agarwal, CEO
- 20 years of experience in startup leadership and corporate support
- Has raised over $100,000,000 for various startup
- Hooman Imani, CTO
- 15 years of full stack experience
- Previously worked at the CTO of Storybox
- Patrick Maxwell, Creative Director
- 16 years of experience in design, working with Hilton, Law.com, Forbes, and more
- Dan Flanegan, VP of Product Marketing
- 15 years of experience with product marketing
- Expanded the use of Butter (a social app) to over one million users
- Elliot Yan, User Acquisition
- 15 years of experience in marketing
- Part of creation team for Idealab business models
- Vladimir Ryhlitskiy, Lead Mobile Developer
- Over 7 years of experience with mobile development
- Created and developed over 15 applications with millions of users across the Android and iOS platforms
- Tianqi Wang, China Business Associate
- Graduate student of USC
- Londynn Metten, UI / UX Quality Engineer
- Graduate of SOU, specializing in computer science
- 5 years of experience of quality assurance, specifically with technical writing
- Daniel Kim, Business Analyst
- 6 years of experience in commodity trading
- Deepak Rao, Blockchain Consultant
- 15 years of experience with payments, disputes, and fraud management with VISA
- VP of an unpublished startup for cryptocurrencies and accounting
- Satya K, Blockchain Engineer
- Over 15 years of experience with enterprise and consumer-facing web applications as a software architect
The website contains a full listing of all essential personnel to the project.
Ponder has extensive information listed on the website about the way that the program works, and about upcoming sales. However, the roadmap is rather brief.
- October 18, 2017: The beta version of Ponder became active
- February 14, 2018 at 6:00am PST: The Ponder Gold sale will be launched
- April 20, 2018 at 10:00pm PST: The Ponder Gold sale ends
Right now, there are no other steps remaining, even with the progression of the Ponder app.
Even with the plentiful information on the website, along with a complete whitepaper, consumers may have other questions that they want to approach with the platform. Consumers will not be able to call, but they can send an email to [email protected]
Ponder Gold PON ICO Summary
Ponder is the ultimate app for consumers that enjoy making money but want to have someone to share it with. The program focuses mainly on the matchmaker aspect for romance, but there are plenty of other applications and opportunities to invest.