PoSW: Trustless Proof-Of-Stake MasterNode Blockchain Network?
The cryptocurrency industry sees a new coin emerge every month with different functionalities. POSWallet believes that staking as a service will be a critical piece when it comes to the blockchain ecosystem as it continues to propel into mainstream to become part of everyday life.
PoSWallet is a company that specializes in the emerging industry of staking, aiming to give users an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, which can perform various functionalities and actions that PoSW coins hold. Users can create their account on the platform and fund a wide range of wallets.
Why The PoSW Coin?
PoSW coin is the innovations that will enable the platform achieve its goals. Currently, the company has a partnership with Ledger, allowing the coin to be supported by the Ledger Nano S+ Ledger Blue productions. The masternodes have also been developed and testing is in progress to implement them to help stabilize price and give users more ROI with dividends bonuses and masternodes rewards.
Other projects on the works include:
- Trustless staking with the PoSW coin
- Anonymity via PoSW Stealth Mode
- Treasury dedicated to the development and improvement of the coins protocol
Core Objective Of The PoSWallet
The idea of PoSWallet is to achieve four main things. These include:
- Ease of use – Having a platform that combines functionality of different coins is no joke! The interface needs to be intuitive as possible and easy to use. The platform aims to ensure that it’s simple to acquire the PoSW coins and use them
- Community – The idea of PoSWallet is to maintain a very strong ecosystem within its community in order to create a strong foundation.
- Rewards – By holding the PoSW coins, you will stand to gain dividends. Users can even earn more with staking and masternodes.
- Trustless – The upcoming TPoS integration is meant to allow customers to have full control over their money and at the same time allowing third parties to go ahead and stake coins without having to trust anyone.
PoSW MasterNode Blockchain Network Roadmap
In order to turn their idea into reality, PoSWallet team has a clear strategy to fully develop their project. Here’s the company’s roadmap for 2017:
- The company started with Ledger partnership in 2017 and it succeeded to complete the set-up of PoSW on Ledger Blue products as well as Ledger Nano S.
- The next idea was to expand its team, adding new developers to continue working on PoSW coin’s update protocol. The phase was also complete and incorporation of features such as instant + private transactions, TPoS and Masternodes was achieved.
- Following was creation of PoSW coin information site, which was also complete in 2017. The site detailed future plans as well as the roadmap of the company.
- With site ready and prototype completed, it was time to publish a white paper for the PoSW coin, which was also completed.
- The last part to be completed in 2017 was PosW 2.0 with added security and updated website.
In 2018, the company intends to achieve 12 things. These include:
- Coin swap (TPoS)
- Implementation of masternodes
- HD wallet that allows users to back up their wallet with 12-word seed
- Full implementation of light wallet
- Enabling TPoS staking from Ledger Nano S
- Develop a mobile wallet
- Core team PR, which includes video meet-ups and interviews, hackathons, and conference attendances
- Lighting network upgrades
- Working with top exchanges
- Activating CCPoS (Cross Chain Proof of Stake)
- Launch third-party that grades TPoS merchants, similar to Yelp or Amazon
- Add enhanced privacy features, including integration of bulletproof into the PoSW protocol