Project Circle – XCC ICO Contribution, Forecast Blockchain Coin Tokens?
Project Circle is a movement that is intended to create the most exciting and fun game prediction platform based on blockchain that seeks capital contributions from the general public.
What Is Project Circle?
This is a one of its kind unique community that offers the users with an environment where they can be able to participate fully in the blockchain industry. Project Circle looks forward to providing the simplest and exciting platform for prediction, where all the main users will be able to suggest interesting and unique prediction ideas. The user is then rewarded if the idea they had suggested is adopted.
In 2015, the company launched a non-blockchain digital token known as Circle Coin (XCC) and was immediately spread offline to countries like the Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. This was a test marketing strategy to study the awareness of people in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
The value of XCC has tremendously risen from where it was while the company has gained over ten thousand new users.
The main concept of Circle Coin came in as a way of offering different entertainment contents such as shopping, traveling, advertising, lottery and many others. These are meant to accelerate the interest of more users of this wonderful cryptocurrency.
Project Circle Characteristics
Here are some of the main features of the Circle Coin Project:
- It gives token allocation towards the amount of XCC that is owned
- Users are gifted with XCC for providing unique and exciting prediction ideas
- The prediction contents can be wagered to stay for all the time.
- The Circle Coin Token is a digital token that could be applied right inside the CIRCLE platform to give the users ability to enjoy different prediction of games.
- It also gives the users a chance to gain a token allocation towards 80 percent of the profit of the platform.
Avoid Betting With People
Predicting an event that consists of one’s action or personal information may encourage fraud. An example would be guessing someone’s age or even sex.
Project CIRCLE does not allow predicting games that include the mediations of other individuals. Instead, it only accepts events that appear to be an extension or randomness.
Why Project Circle
- CIRCLE and the Circle CoinToken (XCC) are entirely based on Ethereum, which has grown to become the second largest crypto platform in the whole world. Ethereum, however unlike Bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency platform in the world is capable of running smart-contracts on its blockchain.
- Apart from offering low transaction fees, this block chain can also be able to publicize bets and sums, control payouts, and most importantly create transparency in the field of prediction.
- Project CIRCLE can also give an averagely fair and equally transparent platform for prediction while giving the users ability to wager on different forms of future prediction games.
- Users will get an opportunity to suggest their own special prediction ideas, something that is not present while betting on normal table games or races.
- There are various prediction ideas like guessing the emission reduction rate or which random two cats can sleep for longer.
- Users who own the XCC – Circle Coin Token will be able to take part in the game and even receive bountiful shares.
Project Circle Conclusion
The platform and all of its content have been designed to provide great fun and make people develop an interest in blockchain technology.