In this era of artificial intelligence, it is possible to emulate the online conduct of individuals, deduce digital profiles and create intelligent avatars from such data. These are called the Personal Artificial intelligence, abbreviated as PAI.
What Is Project PAI?
An individual’s PAI is a network-verified three-dimensional avatar that resembles its owner, speaks like its owner, and can essentially work in place of the owner. Project PAI believes that a person’s PAI is as good as their right to publicity, hence, an individual can freely create, own and manage their PAI.
To realize this goal, Project Pai intends to develop a blockchain protocol that will provide traceable management and ownership rights to its members, through their PAI profiles. This protocol will be the basis upon which an all-new AI economy will be built. The platform will be decentralized, fair and secure to all its members.
How Project PAI Personal Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Works
Presently, blockchain ecosystems are built upon simple peer-to-peer connections for transactions and management. The PAI platform will integrate artificial intelligence into the blockchain, on top of the typical features found in cryptocurrency blockchains. Nonetheless, the incorporation of AI requires expert knowledge as well as experience to develop an autonomous blockchain protocol with inbuilt AI –friendly customizations.
The blockchain protocol lays the foundation for the PAI network, a decentralized platform that supports an AI economy. Decentralization negates the possibility of a central control, and the processing actions are distributed all over the network. PAI-centric apps will be built upon this platform, with the applications automatically updating after user interactions, after which the blockchain verifies and safeguards info transmitted over the network.
Project PAI Smart Contract Implementation
- Permissions and security – users will have full control over how their account is used, with blockchain technology taking care of the security aspect.
- Footprint and interoperability –the PAI network will be accessible form multiple dec=vices simultaneously. Every device will leave a digital footprint on the blockchain,
- Reputation – the systems will automatically analyze the user’s personal score of trust using data sourced from the digital footprints on the blockchain. This score will be userful in accessing premium features on the PAI network.
- Proof of identification – the blockchain will eliminate the possibility of duplicate PAIs on the network. Also, the activities of each Pai are automatically timestamped on the blockchain.
PAI Ecosystem Principles
The PAI ecosystem will be built upon four fundamental pillars which include:
- Identical and Realistic Representation – besides looks, the PAI will seek to emulte its owner’s behavior and character.
- Verification – the blockchain protocol ensures that all PAI profiles are trustworthy.
- Delegation- the PAI can fully operate on the owner’s behalf if permission is granted.
- Collaboration – after the creation of a PAI, each user will join the PAI network, where they can contribute in improving the performance of these expert systems.
Project PAI Excepts Dual Currencies
To differentiate the blockchain platform from the end-user experience, the e PAI network accepts a two-level structure of virtual currencies. They include:
- PAIcoin – this the platform’s native cryptocurrency
- Dedicated application-level credits – these are uniquely developed by various designers to complement their applications.