The use of blockchain technology is fast becoming a game changer in not just one or two industry, but our daily lifestyles. The invention is on course to completely change the landscape of how we transact or exchange information. One such sector that will witness a considerable shift in advancement thanks to blockchain is the health sector. While just over a year ago the groundbreaking effects of blockchain technology in health were yet to be understood, the current market portrays an increase in consideration for healthcare. Today’s review will encompass PROOF WORK plans to disrupt the healthcare system with its ecosystem.
What Is Proof?
PROOF.WORK is a Tel Aviv-based blockchain venture that envisions having patients own and control the access to their medical data through a decentralized, secure and safe data system. Their platform will help improve on the self-governance regarding data and improve medical healthcare through the use of smart contracts and access to a portable management toolkit. As a result, PROOF will combine the smart agreements plus healthcare protocols to build a publicly verifiable pharmaceutical.
How Proof Works
To develop the democratized health ecosystem using the blockchain, PROOF WORK will focus on build the privacy and regulatory standards that create the relationships between the different players within the ecosystems. These characters will include
- Patients- the patient can grant an exclusive right to other members of the platform to anonymously view their medical data for use in Population Health reviews.
- Provider- can utilize the PROOF network to provide medical utilities to the patients, payees or institutes. Additionally, the provider will offer vendor systems to the members through their enterprise blockchain solutions.
- Payer- as a decentralized system, there is no central authority to oversee the transactions thus a reduction in cost and access to the transactions details
- Researchers- any scientists requiring medical history for research reasons can tap into PROOF.WORK’s health data at a fee and formulate informatics to learn more about a health condition
Proof PRF Tokens For Blockchain HealthCare Services Benefits
- Interoperability- the Secure Transport Block Authentication model, allow for real interoperability to occur within the ecosystem.
- Full control and access- the decentralized nature of PROOF allows for a Decentralized Medical Records (DEMR) which give the patients full ownership of their medical history across the different healthcare providers they have seen
- Secure data- the use of blockchain technology provides the network with a distributed ledger for the data transmission that is safe from hacking or manipulation. That lacks in our current IT systems which are prone to data breaches
- Convenience- the PROOF token (PRF) will allow users to purchase health products and services within the ecosystem. Healthcare service providers will also utilize the coin as a means of exchange during transactions.
- Health Education- the PROOF network has a wide range of educational tools to incentivize the population on how to live healthy lifestyles and have better lives.
Is Proof A Viable Project?
While it would seem unfair to judge a venture on its initial stages, PROOF.WORK has a lot to do before it can ascertain to disrupting the healthcare sector. Much of its concept already exists with other blockchain ventures, and it is a challenge to spot any uniqueness with PROOF.WORK. Much of the project's reputation is on hype rather than the potential and technicality of their venture.