The rise of the eBitcoin foundation was less popular due to the replicas of other altcoins that sought to tarnish its name. However, we can safely say that eBitcoin’s vision of a tokenized economy envisioned by all partners might finally be paying off. The ecosystem has now grown to join technical and operational capabilities to enable ProxyCard’s 1:1 airdrop.
The single airdrop would be under eBTC facilitation, with Proxy card owners set to receive the batch of distributed ePRX on March 17th. The event is the brainchild of both communities and will go down as one of the most successful ICOs. Here are the main reasons why many anticipate this outcome.
- Security – the Proxy wallet is one of the most secure crypto wallets to date, thanks to its two-factor authentication model for all transactions. Additionally, the security feature is set to come with a biometric system and an NFC step
- Controlled Value – the low supply of 50 million tokens will ensure the cost is only created from the onset, hence reducing the volatility of ePRX.
- Steady development – the ProxyCard project is a venture that has been in progress for a great deal of time, and a lot of excitement and development programs are already underway to make the Proxy Wallet more unique and viable to the investors.
- User-Friendly – the existing UX has an inbuilt chat feature to allow secure and easy access to communication between Proxy Wallet users.
- NFC Support – if you feel secure enough, you can opt out of the 2FA security feature using NFC technology. The NFC cards have a usable code to let you access your account. They also appear with a QR code that you can scan and use just like a credit card.
- Multi-Payment Solution – eBitcoin’s MPS is a unique technology in that it can make multiple payments within just one transaction.
How the Airdrop Will Work
- The user will first need to use a Private Key to move the EBTC tokens into the wallet (You can use an Ether wallet or Proxy Wallet.
- To ascertain that you will be among those receiving thee EPRX tokens, ensure all your eBTC tokens are in that wallet until the additional ePRX arrive or upon receiving any announcement from Proxy Card.
- A point of note is to not sore the eBTC on any exchange or smart contract as from 17th of March 2018
What This Means for ProxyCard
While an airdrop approach is a significant consideration, at the end it is still giving away tokens, the most crucial implication the viability of the strategy and how the platform can benefit from the distribution.
Getting the ProxyCard tokens to many people as possible will help build a strong user base who might end up as active wallet clients
A substantial benefit of the token airdrop is the amount of exposure the wallet will get from its hopefuls. Consequently, this raise the awareness of the crypto community into wanting a stake into ProxyCard
Increase in the Capital
By raising its awareness, ProxyCard might witness growth in investment possibilities by the project’s hopefuls or tech venture capitalists.
The Breadth of Distribution
While an ICO might be beneficial, an airdrop will ensure ProxyCard does not fall into a narrow demographic but rather users from all walks.