Quantamize: Crypto Signals, CryptoFolios, QuantShots Reports?
Quantamize is an online newsletter that promises to help anyone navigate the cryptocurrency markets. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is Quantamize?
Quantamize, found online at Quantamize.com, is a $10 per month financial newsletter containing information about cryptocurrencies, traditional stocks, and more.
Key features of the newsletter include CryptoFolios, which are machine-learning cryptocurrency optimization tools, as well as QuantShots, which are the company’s daily reports into prices, trends, and market information from across the crypto industry and other industries.
The overall goal of Quantamize, according to the official website, is “to level the playing field for individual investors by democratizing access to advanced multi-factor and AI-powered models applied across many asset classes including stocks, options, and ETFs and now to the emerging asset class of cryptocurrencies.”
How Quantamize Works
Quantamize uses algorithms to analyze and score 10,000 stocks from 30+ countries around the world. This algorithm outputs a list of the top-performing stocks based on a multitude of algorithms.
The goal is to help ordinary investors access quantitative investing strategies. Today, “quant trading” is reserved mostly for institutional investors and larger firms because these are the organizations with access to big data analytics and advanced machine learning.
Some of the core features of Quantamize include:
- Global Top Picks: Get the top long and top short stock ideas for global markets.
- QuantShots: Access concise, quantitative company reports highlighting stocks from 15 global models.
- Q-Folios: Enjoy multi-factor, quantitatively-optimized portfolios risk-adjusted to provide investors with an attractive risk/return trade-off.
- Q-Options: Quantitatively-derived options trades that are transparent and easily executable.
- Morning Quant Ride: “A quick global recap to start your day.”
- Q-Stock Search: Get Q-Factor scores, price metrics, and financials for 20,000 stocks.
- Cryptocurrency Info: Get cryptocurrency buy signals based on machine learning and big data. View optimized crypto portfolios.
All of this information is delivered to Quantamize subscribers in convenient newsletter form.
By following the information within the Quantamize newsletter, the company claims you can participate in “quantamental investing”, which they describe as the “synthesis of cutting edge multi-factor quantitative techniques with traditional qualitative fundamental analysis.”
Quantamize boils down its “quantamental” investing strategies into five key factors, including value, quality, momentum, volatility, and size.
This system will then rank stocks based on a five-level rating system called Q-Factor. Stocks are ranked from A through F:
- A – Conviction Buy: These A-rated stocks are seen as the stocks with the highest probability of rising in price compared with their broader universe for the month. These stocks are the best “buy” option for investors.
- B – Attractive: These stocks are seen as being moderately probably to rise in price compared with the broader universe for the month. These stocks are attractive, but not as attractive to profit-seeking investors as A-rated stocks.
- C – Neutral: These C-rated stocks are seen as probable to have a negligible return for the month.
- D – Unattractive: These D-rated stocks are seen as probable for falling in price compared with the broader universe for the month. These are the second-best options for investors seeking to short the market.
- F- Conviction Short: F-rated stocks are stocks seen as the most probable to fall in price compared with the broader universe for the month.
Quantamize Crypto Signals, CryptoFolios, QuantShots Products
Quantamize has adapted many of its technologies for the crypto industry. Some of the specific products offered to cryptocurrency users include:
- Crypto Signals: AI-powered algorithms for short-term trading.
- Crypto Folios: Machine learning, optimized cryptocurrency portfolios.
- Cryptocurrency Analysis: Hover over any cryptocurrency and get important price data, including YTD% changes, 5D% changes, 1D% changes, and other data.
- Crypto QuantShots: Reports covering “all things crypto”.
Overall, Quantamize seeks to use quantitative analysis to make the crypto industry easier to understand. By subscribing to Quantamize, you get quant analysis for traditional financial markets as well as quant analysis for the crypto industry.
Who’s Behind Quantamize?
Quantamize is a New Jersey-based company. Quantamize is the trade name of Quantalytics Research, LLC, which is a privately-held investment management firm with a focus on developing fintech solutions for the modern investment management industry. The company’s Quantamize newsletter is designed to make quantitative analytics accessible to all investors.
Listed members of the Quantalytics Research team include Richard Ackerman (Partner and General Counsel), Paul Baessler (Product & Subscriber Services), Edward Boll (Options Strategist), Arnim S. Holzer (Global Macro & Tail Risk Strategist), Prema Mathai-Davis (Operations & Administration), Stephen Mathai-Davis (Chief Investment Officer & Managing Member), Wallace Mathai-Davis, PhD (Chairman & Managing Member), James Ryan (Options Strategist), and Bill Visconto (Options Strategist). You can view full information about each team member at the Quantamize About Us page here.
The Quantamize newsletter is priced at $9.99 per month.
You can enjoy a free trial membership by signing up today at Quantamize.com. There’s no need to enter your credit card to access the free trial: it’s a legitimately free trial.
Quantamize is a fintech company specializing in quantitative analysis solutions. The company provides quantitative analysis to the traditional investment industry, but recently branched into cryptocurrencies. Today, subscribers can access the same easy-to-understand quantitative analysis that Quantamize applies to traditional stock markets.
To learn more about Quantamize and how it works, visit online today at Quantamize.com. The company offers a free trial (with no credit card required). After your free trial is complete, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month.