The Liquid, which is a platform designed to globally source and be able to bridge the current gap that existed between the crypto market and fiat was launched last month. They have gone ahead to announce the new updates they have made on their Liquid ICO.
In the next upgrade that will be made they went ahead to announce that the team behind the company will be implementing a reward, that is an additional discount for the various token buyers on the platform who will pay with QASH.
New Features To Look Out For On The Platform
QASH is the companies native token on their platform. The platform has been designed to provide the various token issuers together with the investors to enjoy a seamless plus straightforward experience as they transact. And from here the company wants to offer more to their users as they have introduced about four more features that will enhance the current features.
The following features are what users should look out for.
- The soft cap – This feature is able to give different users the needed extra layer of security. What this means is, in the event that an ICO is not able to meet its soft cap that had been set, all the current investors will get fully refunded, no loss encountered.
- The private sale lockup – During the period of the private sale lockup, the current token users on the platform will be able to set the duration the token lock-up will take. It is to ensure that the private sale investors do not simply sell their tokens with the use of an unfair advantage over the retail investors in the market, this is after the secondary listing has taken place.
- USD as the payment option – The Liquid platform allows the use of USD as a payment method to acquire an ICO. This is not all as the users will also be in a position to fund their account with the use of USD; as a result, they are able to use this in their next investment on the ICOs hosted on the platform.
- Settlements made in USD – This could be one of the best features that has been incorporated on the Liquid platform, as USDs can be used for settlements. It is to ensure the token users on the platform have been given full flexibility of the type of funds they are able to receive when the token sale has finally completed.
The ICOs That Are Being Hosted On The Platform
The Liquid platform has a number of ICOS hosted on their platform; it is to ensure that they are providing a variety to the users on their platform. Some of the ICOs they have hosted are as follows: –
- iCash – This is insurance that can be used for the blockchain.
- XAYA – It has been considered to be the true gaming platform in the blockchain technology.
- ASOBI COIN – It is the very first distributed secondary content platform in the market.
Quoine went ahead to launch Qryptos in 2017, one that has been designed to accommodate the crypto-to-crypto exchange. The company was among the first that got granted the official license that directly comes from the Japan Financial Services Agency that allows the company to operate a crypto exchange.