Rad Card Great HODL Survey Reveals Average Crypto User 25-34, Male
The team at Rad Card, found online at RadLending.com, just completed something called “The Great HODL Survey”.
The survey asked cryptocurrency enthusiasts from around the world about their usage habits. The results, as you might expect, were interesting. Rad Card broke down the results into a 19 page study, including a complete breakdown of crypto usage habits across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The goal was to discover what the average “Hodler” looks like. How much money does the average cryptocurrency enthusiast hold? How old is the average cryptocurrency enthusiast? How educated is that person? How often do they use their cryptocurrencies in the real world?
You can view the summary of the survey at RadLending.com. Alternatively, we’ve covered some of the most relevant points below.
- The average cryptocurrency user is a male between the ages of 25 and 34
- That person holds a bachelor’s degree
- The average cryptocurrency users “hodls” between $1,000 and $10,000 worth of tokens, but has never used cryptocurrency for payment of goods and services
- The typical crypto user “sees a complex set of limitations for using crypto more for payments, including wanting to hold onto investments…the volatility of crypto assets and the lack of payment acceptance points”
- Crypto investors, overall, “prefer not to use their assets in real life as much as business owners”, according to the study, as well as freelancers or service providers that accept cryptocurrencies in exchange for their work, products, or services
The entire study is 19 pages in length and goes into greater detail regarding the differences between cryptocurrency users in the United States, Asia, and the EU. You can grab the full report here: radlending.com/blog/great-hodl-survey/
About Rad Card
Rad Card, found online at RadLending.com, is the company that completed this latest survey. Rad Card describes itself as “the future of lending”. The company specializes in providing credit solutions for the crypto economy, including a P2P lending platform and credit products secured by crypto assets. With Rad Card, you can post your cryptocurrency as collateral then access fiat currencies around the world.
Rad Card is a registered United States company. The company is launching their pre-ICO in mid-May 2018.
Core features of the RAD platform include a P2P lending platform, crypto-secured lending, and a digital credit score. The company will offer its services to miners, small crypto businesses, post-ICO companies, exchanges and traders, and traditional fiat investors, all of whom can benefit from crypto-backed loans.
The Rad Card payment card itself, meanwhile, is a credit card backed by crypto assets that users posted as collateral. Unlike a traditional crypto payment card, the Rad Card is a genuine credit card – not a prepaid debit card.
To learn more about Rad Card, the RAD platform, and the recent Rad Card survey, visit online today at RadLending.com.