What Is RadJav?
The platform seeks to solve three major problems that App and Dapp developers face by increasing security, improving the speed of transactions, scaling efficiencies, and increasing the ease and time taken to develop Apps and Dapps.
How RadJav Works
RadJav integrates proof-of-competition blockchain consensus. The consensus will split the blockchain into teams and then force the nodes to compete based on the best latency, up time, or more. This will result in a network that is more scalable and faster. The consensus will enable the network to defend itself in case of hostile attacks, DDOS attacks, or security vulnerabilities. The network will also be able to defend itself anywhere in the world through legal representation.
RadJav is made up of four main aspects that will allow developers to make desktop apps, mobile apps, web apps, desktop games, and many more using the same code. The aspects are:
- Graphical User Interface: (GUI) It allows developers to create desktop and HTML applications using the same code.
- Server: Developers can set up their own HTTP/HTTPS server. Web socket server and client support will be possible on the server in the future.
- Decentralized datacenter: It uses a modified and tested Bitcoin source code that will enable developers to mine the platform’s cryptocurrency coins and transfer funds using the coins securely.
- 3D engine: This will allow developers create video games that can run on multiple platforms and create multiplayer games using Web Socket support.
RadJav Blockchain Software & dApps Development Benefits
The platform integrates proof-of-competition, which is scalable and efficient. This ensures that the network has a high performance as well as a high computational speed.
In case there are suggestions to upgrade the network, the nodes stored on the blockchain code will vote on whether the suggestions should be implemented. After the testing and approval of the new code, the network stores and executes the new code to ensure that the network never has to fork.
The network has human controlled nodes known as referees that regulate the existing rules on Rajiv and determine the measures to take when the rules are broken.
Some of the mined coins are reserved in pools to defend the network legally or from DDOS attacks. The pool will also provide assistance in finding vulnerabilities or bugs on the platform.
Users who provide reports and their solutions to the platform will earn coins based or the quality and reliability of their report.
RadJav XRJ Token ICO Details
RadJav will issue XRJ coins during its Initial Token Sale. The date for the sale is yet to be determined.
Allocation Of Funds
- Developer Count: 15,000,000
- Bounty Campaign: 2,000,000
- Bug Bounty Campaign: 4,500,000
- Marketing and Consultants: 2,000,000
- Advisers: 1,500,000
- Early Backers: 10,000,000
- Pre-Crowdsale: 10,000,000
- Crowdsale: 65,000,000
The XJR coins are utility tokens that will act as medium of exchange for the apps developed using RadJav. The coins will also allow users to access goods and services on the platform. The coin also acts as membership coupons to enable the holders receive benefits such as access or discounts for products or new listings.
The XRJ coins are currently not tradable. However, as the popularity of the coin increases, there might be a possibility of listing on one or more exchanges.