Raziel Book: Blockchain for Keeping Secrets and Online Wills?
Raziel Book is a secret keeper that eliminates time and space limitations and helps users organize their scattered documents and information and even make beautiful memories after death. The platform derives its name from the archangel Raziel found within the teachings of Jewish mysticism.
Regarded as the Keeper of Secrets, Angel of Mysteries, and Revealer of the Rock, Raziel is described as the ruling prince of the second Heaven.
He is believed to expound the Torah’s divine wisdom and protects the ministering angels from the living creatures that uphold the universe. Raziel is set for launch in about 61 days from this writing.
Raziel operates on the following pillars:
- Cryptocurrency: by adding crypto payments into the mix, Raziel provides consumers with unparalleled benefits, which include simplicity, lower overall cost, security, privacy, and a greater level of control over one’s funds.
- Security: As the first layer of security, Raziel Book uses SSL encryption on all pages when a user is logged in. SSL ensures all the data being transmitted over the internet is secure such that even if someone was eavesdropping on a wireless connection, all the data transmitted to Raziel Book remains safe.
- Safety: the website provides a way for users to write and store letters to their friends. Each letter, when finished, will be stored securely and encrypted with a special password of the owner’s choice. No one will be able to read any of the letters when the owner is still alive.
- Family: you can send your wills online for each member of your family separately.
- Personal Life: Raziel Book allows you to keep feelings alive with them, and send memorable messages and videos even after death.
- Friends: You can make beautiful memories after death by setting up messages and videos even after death through Raziel Book.
How Raziel Book Works
The process of sending wills is smart and easily set up. Each user can design multiple wills and specify whom to send them to and in what manner.
For example, tell your family that you have an account on Binance via your email address then add the password here on Raziel. If the worst should happen your family will know where your funds are and will receive the password from us. This way, no one can hack your account because no one has all the information.
Raziel serves like a piece of the puzzle giving your family the missing piece to collect your funds.
- You can upload details, images, videos, and recorded voice messages and combine them with your testament or will. Besides, you can define one or several receivers for these testaments.
- Define Receivers: Users can define recipients in the user panel and add an unlimited number of phone call or emails. Additionally, they can add the time or period of their choice.
- Upload Multimedia: You can upload details, images, videos, and voices to create a testament.
- Set Your Settings: The user can set a period of time
- Smart Death Detection: the system uses a set of logical algorithms added to our detection system
- Periodic inquiries over time: An email will be sent to the user over a predefined time period. If the user does not reply to the email or phone calls, the system will move on to trigger your predefined settings.
- Safeguarding: Set a trusted person as a safeguard. Raziel Book will contact this person first if the user cannot be reached.
- Unique code: For each testament, create a Unique Code
Importantly, Raziel Book takes security seriously by using the latest technologies combined with physical storage to protect users’ data.