RentaHash: Rent & Lease Cryptocurrency Mining Equipment?
RentAHash, found online at RentaHash.io, is a mining rig rental platform. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is RentaHash?
RentAHash, or Rent A Hash, makes it easy to rent various crypto mining rigs, including Scrypt, Ethash, X11, SHA-256, and other miners.
You pay to rent the rigs online. You can view reviews and comments for some of the most popular miners on the platform, including the speeds of each miner and the algorithm in which that miner specializes.
One of the unique things about RentAHash is that it exclusively uses BCH. You cannot send BTC to the platform.
RentaHash Available Mining Algorithms
RentAHash has all of the following miners available to rent:
RentaHash Customization Options
You can customize your miner search based on all of the following options:
- Rig Size: Small rigs, big rigs, small farms, medium rigs, and farms, with rigs separated by MH/s hashrates
- Rental Duration: 3h, 6h, 12h, 24, 48h, 3 days, 7 days, and 14 days
- Miscellaneous: Support and no support; quality (high or low reviews, based on user feedback)
You can also lease or rent rigs through the platform.
How To Rent A Rig With RentAHash
RentAHash makes it easy to rent a rig through the platform. Search for rigs using the customization options listed above. Or, pick your rig from the list of the most popular rentals.
Each rig has its own sales page. You can view ratings on that page, as well as a description from the rig’s owner. You can view the number of rentals that rig has completed, including the complete rental history for the rig.
Other crucial information includes the price, the hashrate per day, and the mining algorithm.
You can also view a user profile for the owner of the rig, including the number of rigs that owner has listed through RentAHash.
Overall, here’s how the rental process works with RentAHash:
- You top your account up using BCH using your account’s BCH address (do not send BTC)
- You choose your rig and the duration of the rental period
- You choose which pool you want to mine (you will need the pool Stratum URL, a worker name, and a worker password)
- Wait for your BCH payment to be confirmed 1 time if it’s not already in your balance
- Your rig will start mining
That’s it! RentAHash only supports Stratum pools (although 99% of mining pools use Stratum).
RentAHash charges a fee of 3%. This fee is added on top of the advertised price of the rig. You pay this fee as the renter of the rig.
RentAHash is the new online home of BetaRigs. The BetaRigs website transitioned to become RentAHash in early January 2018.
Overall, RentAHash is a mining rig rental service that only accepts Bitcoin Cash (BCH). To learn more about the platform and how it works, visit online today at RentAHash.io.