Cryptocurrencies have proven to be an excellent tool for decentralized economies which have led many projects to find investors for global growth while the investors find a safe and profitable method of investing. Decentralization of calculations, automatic smart contracts, network transparency, and invariability are the factors that create a new world of interactions between people and companies. This has given rise to new opportunities in scientific research. When researchers are able to find funds and implement projects raising funds directly, without complicated bureaucratic procedures while keeping investors secure.
RusGas is a project aimed at funding and subsequent implementation of researchers in natural gas production, processing, storage, and transportation. It's a project designed to transform the gas industry and raise the level of the technology, to improve the environment’s collateral damage while production and distribution enables investors to gain income from the production of resources.
RusGas have chosen the Gas industry because it is a fundamental industry and its advancement are key to welfare and sustainable progress. Technological breakthroughs, Decentralization of the Gas Sphere, improvement of the environmental situation and new research opportunities will not only bring massive changes to the multi-trillion dollar gas industry, but also the entire world.
A total of 10 billion tokens will be issued to raise funds which will be distributed through a smart contract. The amount of funds raises will determine the degree of decentralization and independence of the project. The soft cap is being set at $2 million whereas the hard cap is $60 million.
Tokens will be distributed as follows:
- 10% will be used in research and development of the platform.
- 20% is the Team’s share. The token is expected to raise at least by 1000% in value thus it is in the best interest of the team and investors for the token amount to increase.
- 5% of tokens will go to the bounty rewards.
- 5% will be allocated to advisors and marketing teams.
- 60% will be given to the token holders for crowd sale.
The raised funds will be distributed as follows:
- Developing an ecosystem for the interaction of token holders, researchers and major gas concerns will use 20% of the funds.
- 6% will be allocated in the search of promising research projects.
- Funding research and building prototypes will take a major chunk of the funding and is estimated to be about 44%.
- Marketing Companies will be given 10% of the funds.
- 10% is the grant for training research students.
- 8% will be spent in helping the environment and animal care.
- 2% will be used in the support of the native people of Serbia.
Even though RusGas have noble intentions, disrupting the oil and gas sector is one of the most difficult tasks a single company can manage. The project will certainly be harder to execute than planned.