What Is Share Internet Data?
Share Internet Data or SID is a decentralized internet sharing ecosystem that provides for the sharing of internet between smartphones, tablets and other smart devices using the same SID system. Under their intellectual platform, SID delivers for a point-to-point, crowdsourcing, and sharing of the internet to allow internet access on a global scale. Users with smartphones get to share their internet with nearby devices in an automated manner, which hopefully will give internet access boom.
How SID Blockchain System Works
The SID platform will provide for a cryptocurrency as a utility token (SIDT) allowing token buyers to pay for the internet shared among themselves. The crypto coin also goes into use into paying for transactions within the SID network. Those who cannot afford the tokens can opt for another option provided by SID. The solution will allow the user to view ads and earn tokens. The tokens can then be used to purchase the internet sharing access. The business model will look to help users from deprived areas to access the internet.
- Tried and tested- Under their integration with the Dunkin Donuts franchise App, SID developed a solution (Dunkin Coffee) that ended up becoming a real success.
- Working product- Apart from Dunkin Coffee, SID also have an APP on Play Store and App Store. That makes it a legitimate and established product even before the ICO.
- Patent-pending- the SID platform is designed by two pending patents (2015 and 2017). For now, that makes the SID system free for use with the Initial Token Offering set to usher in use of tokens for access.
- Humanitarian approach- under their goal for global connectivity, SID will seek to accommodate even the poorest of users the ad viewing option.
- Actual partnerships- several of SID adviser members are from other ICO enterprise sectors (David Drake, Vladimir Nikitin, and Simon Cocking). Additionally, SID technology is working to integrate into large-scale retailers who own gas-stations, and hotel stops to expand their customer's internet connection.
- Secure- smartphones will connect securely to the SID network and host other nearby SID-enabled devices.
SID SIDT Token ICO Details
SID is yet to officially issue an ICO sale date, although there is an apparent private sale that interested users can access the whitelisting which is available on the official website.
Parameters Of The ICO
- Token- SIDT
- Pre-ICO Price- 1 EURO = 100 SIDT
- Price- 1 SIDT = 0.01 EUR
- Bonus- Available
- MVP/Prototype- Available
- Platform- Stellar
- Accepting- BTC, BCH, BTG, LTC, ETH, XLM, Fiat
- Minimum investment- 500 EUR
- Hard cap- 80,000,000 EUR
- Whitelist/KYC- KYC & Whitelist
- Restricted areas- USA, China
SID Token Distribution
- Token sale- 41%
- Bounty, referrals, and brokers- 8%
- Airdrop and Whitelisting- 4%
- Founder and other contributors- 20%
- Board advisors- 5%
- Company reserve pool- 23%
It is apparent that a large part of the population lacks internet connectivity and SID is looking to eradicate the statistics. Overall the project has a real-world usage, and the humanitarian approach adds plenty of legitimacy and drives to the project. The ability to share free internet everywhere should also not be underestimated as potentially the solution could solve one of the world most significant problems. All-in-all, SID remains committed to its goal, and it would be exciting to see if the ICO will be successful.