Silent Notary – SNTR ICO Recording Ownership Evidence Blockchain?
Silent Notary is sophisticated software that allows users to secretly record different kinds of evidence. The platform allows the recorded files to be easily stored on your smart phone. The evidence can be used in legal proceedings. The increasingly digitized legal world makes it necessary for consumers to safely store recorded files for later use. The platform gains significant pertinence to the legal process when users consider its application as a legal record, even in situations in which a lawyer cannot be present.
Getting Started With Silent Notary
Signing up with Silent Notary is a simple process. The customer first registers a free account on the website. The customer is not asked for any credit information at this point. The next thing the customer needs to do is to purchase silent notary tokens that are used by a sophisticated smart contract to notarize data in the blockchain. The tokens can be bought using ethereum.
Once these preliminary steps have been completed, users can immediately begin using silent notary to record and store information.
Silent Notary Product
There are different aspects of the product that are used to collect and store information. They include the following:
- Chatbot is a simplistic way to share information that can be retrieved when needed.
- E-mail. Users can add silent notary to the recipient list and use it to certify any correspondence.
- Multichat allows consumers to add conversational partners to a chat that will be recorded and certified.
- Voice recorder allows users to record and save any verbal agreements.
- Video makes it easy to record events as they occur and save them with silent notary.
- File allows the operator to save different things using silent notary and you can share them via e-mail.
The evidence collected on the platform is saved in a card catalogue that can be accessed anytime and shared with multiple parties.
Silent Notary Uses
There are different ways silent notary can be used. They include the following:
- The chatbot can organize different conversations with several parties. Any negotiation protocol will be recorded, certified and saved.
- It can also certify website content and publicized content that can be used as evidence in case there is a plagiarism issue.
- Once audio messaging is activated within Chatbot, everything that is said can be recorded, certified, and saved to be used as potential future evidence.
- Chatbot can also be used to take pictures in case of an accident and save the images and videos of the site that can later be used.
- Consumers can also record any offer and license agreements that can be used in case there is a breach of contract.
Silent Notary Conclusion
These are just some of the ways silent notary has changed the legal world. It ensures that even without a lawyer present, new, 21st century consumers still have an avenue to record and certify evidence that can be used to settle disputes. The use of the latest technology security measures ensures that all the data and information collected is safe and only you can have access to it.