Sizawe, found online at Sizawe.com, describes itself as a “growth community” built on a “safest and most advanced system”. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is Sizawe?
Sizawe claims to be a “risk-free growth community” where investors can double their money. You sign up to the platform, pay a membership fee (your initial deposit), then watch your money grow.
As far as we can tell, Sizawe is an investment scheme similar to other crypto investment schemes we’ve seen in recent months. The scheme promises to pay you “more than double of your investment” in exchange for your participation in the community.
Sizawe also claims to have an “advanced bot system” that helps you invest your money.
Obviously, when someone on the internet claims you can double your money “risk-free”, it’s a red flag that you’re being scammed. Let’s take a closer look at how Sizawe works to determine whether or not it’s a scam.
How Does Sizawe Work?
Sizawe appears to work like most pyramid schemes. The company’s website mentions a multilevel referral system with unlimited depth. You get paid 5% commissions on direct income, 1% commissions on your second through fifth levels of your downline, then 0.05% commissions on all ranks underneath.
The network has two types of growth: 50% and 100%. The company doesn’t do a good job of explaining how these commissions work, and the website is poorly translated. Here’s how they explain it:
“In Sizawe community there are two types of growth 50% and 100%, For every first PH everyone will get 50% and on second PH it is 100% and so on. First PH will be $10 to $5000 and growth on this PH is 50% per month, GH limit is $3000/day. Second PH will be $10 to $2500 and growth on this PH is 100%/month. GH limit is $3000/day.”
Eventually, you’ll learn that the acronym PH means “Provide Help” and the acronym GH refers to “Get Help”. The company vaguely mentions some type of help mechanism where you provide help to other members of the company, then get paid 20% of their investment. Sizawe will then add the remaining 80% to that investment, making your total growth 100%.
Ultimately, Sizawe seems to make many of the same claims as HYIPs, pyramid schemes, and Ponzi schemes: you can get rich quick with no hard work, skill, or risk required.
Meanwhile, that “bot” that the company mentions doesn’t actually exist. When you visit the “bot” page on Sizawe.com, it just says “Coming Soon”.
We can find no proof that anyone has been paid by Sizawe, or that anyone has genuinely been able to double their money. Based on everything we can see at the official website, Sizawe seems like a membership-based pyramid scheme with no products or services: the scheme is supported exclusively by the deposits of new members.
If you see good things about Sizawe on Facebook and other social media, it’s because social media spam is literally a membership requirement: the company requires members to share a “Letter of Commitment” and “Letter of Happiness” on social media. If you do not share this information on social media, your ID will be permanently blocked.
Sizawe will also refuse to let you withdraw your principal. Like most Ponzi schemes, you can only withdraw interest from your principal investment. It’s unlikely you’ll ever make money on your initial deposit into the platform.
Who’s Behind Sizawe?
One of the easiest ways to spot a bitcoin pyramid scheme is when a company refuses to disclose any information about itself online. We can’t find any location information for Sizawe online. The company’s social media profiles list the location as “Global”.
The only other clue is that the Facebook posts are signed by a guy named Kevin Eubanks. We can’t find any additional information about Kevin Eubanks available online, and Google searches for “Kevin Eubanks Sizawe” reveal nothing.
Sizawe appears to have launched in April 2017.
When someone asks you to send money online, but refuses to disclose information about themselves, that’s a sign you’re probably being scammed.
Ultimately, Sizawe appears to be a pyramid scheme catered mostly to the non-English speaking market – including Indonesia, but also with a presence in China and Russia. Sizawe doesn’t seem to offer any products or services. Instead, the company seems to be exclusively supported by new memberships.
The Facebook page claims that Sizawe’s community is making money. However, like most pyramid schemes, you can expect only the highest levels of the pyramid to make money, while the lowest levels lose their investment. Sizawe also seems to have unrealistic earnings promises, claiming that its users will double their money (with 100% investment returns) in a very short period of time.
For all of these reasons, Sizawe doesn’t seem like it’s worth your investment.