Skynavpro is a digital platform that seeks to implement improved flight safety through the worldwide first navigation solution that unites weather, two-way communication, live tracking, and collision avoidance, all under one roof!
The mobile navigation and tracking system for pilots and flight operators features a light and portable box that integrates the aircrews’ Android and iOS devices into a worldwide hybrid communication network.
The system allows integration of two-way communication, real-time reception of weather information, live tracking, and collision avoidance, all into moving map navigation. The system is server-based and employs open-source interfaces for seamless integration of third party providers.
Skynavpro is the first and unique product worldwide, which successfully unites those extremely useful technologies in one box that can be produced and operated at low costs worldwide. International trade press published several articles, which highlighted Skynavpro as a value-added solution, unique in its field. The platform addresses the following areas:
- Growth in airspace traffic: as the airspace becomes more and more crowded, it is increasingly important to integrate existing electronic conspicuous solutions into interoperable platforms.
- Security: the platform combines Detect and Avoid with real-time Communication solutions for both manned and unmanned traffic. This will enable safe and efficient integration of all traffic in the same space.
- Future: It provides unique solution for autonomous flying for unmanned traffic while having satellite-based full access to the aircraft in each flight stage.
- Working product: existing platform currently used by more than 6,500 pilots, and more than 25,000 flight plans already created, all over Europe.
- Experienced team: the team behind Skynavpro has a successful entrepreneurial track record and therefore knows how to execute. They have professionals from IT and aviation.
Why SNP Aviation Token Is Designed For Success
The platform believes in the evolutionary potential the blockchain can provide to flight planning and flight tracking. Therefore, Skynavpro seeks to improve safety and reduce the costs in the general aviation.
Their goal is to improve flight safety while combining useful elements in one box fitting in a manned and unmanned aircrafts powered by the advantages of the Distributed Ledger Technology.
Network: Satellite communication and navigation (ADS-B); Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), secondary radar, FLARM.
Webportal/App: Free online Flight planning, apps for navigation, Book relevant services.
Own hardware: Communication, In-Flight Weather, Tracking and aircraft monitoring, and collision avoidance.
Use Of token
SNP is the ICO token used on the Skynavpro platform. It is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. There is a total of 400 million SNP tokens, of which 60% SNP tokens will be offered for sale via the ICO. The new SNP Aviation token will be used as the payment method for all transactions within the network worldwide.
Payment to the platform apart from SNPs can also be made in SNP’s convertible fiat currencies such as EUR/USD/CHF, in addition to SNPs.
- Token name: skynavpro (SNP)
- Coin trading sysmbol: SNP
- Price of Token: 0.070 $
- Token Type: ERC20 Token
- Issued tokens: 400,000,000
- Hard Cap: 9 Mio $
- Soft Cap: Not required*
- The first ICO stage took place on December 31, 2018. The second stage will take place on 15 February 2019, and the end of ICO is April 15, 2019.