What Are Smart Contract Sales?
An automated sales process with smart contracts which seeks to replace the role of sales managers.
Smart Contract Sales, first proposed by Nick Szabo in 1994, which are also known as self-executing contracts or blockchain contracts, allow coding and execution of contracts under supervision by a network of computers on the blockchain. This would also result in ledger feedback such as transferring money and receiving the product or service.
Smart Contract Sales help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman. Smart contracts not only define the rules and penalties around an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but also automatically enforce those obligations.
The Ethereum platform allows developers to program their own smart contracts, defining the conditions for execution of a contract. Smart contracts are able to:
- Function as a Multi-sig account, so that funds are only spent when multiple parties agree
- Manage agreements between users, such as transfer of goods
- Provide utility to other contracts
- Store information about an application such as domain registration or membership records
Smart Contract Sales give businesses various advantages such as autonomy by eliminating intermediaries, trust and backup of data through the public ledger, safety in the form of encryption of information, speed of execution and automation of tasks, savings from a notary fee and accuracy of automated contracts eliminating human error.
The overarching utility of smart contracts allows sales process decisions to be coded into a smart contract to execute upon fulfillment of certain conditions, saving businesses upto $135,000 a year.
The Smart Contracts Team
- Sergey Safronov – Founder and CEO
- Alex Chernyshev – Strategy Advisor
- Anton Borisov – Technology Advisor
- Polina Fadeeva – Sales Processes descriptor
Smart Contract Sales ICO Details
- Platform – Ethereum(ERC20)
- ICO start date – November 20, 2017
- ICO end date – December 19, 2017
- Hard cap – 1,000,000,000
- Price per token – 0.0003 ETH
Smart Contract Sales Verdict
The whitepaper essentially described smart contracts with little information on project roadmap and other intricacies. It's easy enough to say smart contracts can replace sales managers without saying much in the way of how? They're also looking for skilled programmers for the project 3 days before ICO!