SmartMesh is a revolutionary way to connect with people, even when you’re off-line.
It uses Peer to Peer (P2P) connection using Wi-Fi to connect with other devices. Connection to the Internet is not required.
How Will SmartMesh Work?
The Mesh Network can be used with or without a connection to the Internet. It connects with Ethereum via Geth and conducts off-chain transactions using Raiden.
You can connect using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or ANT. You can also integrate a SmartMesh Network Dev kit with any Application. Allowing those Apps to use the SmartMesh Network when the Internet is unavailable.
What Is SmartMesh Foundation?
SmartMesh Foundation is a Blockchain based start-up working on the infrastructure level to make off-internet communications and transactions a reality.
SmartMesh Network Token (SMT):
The SmartMesh Network Token (SMT) will be a virtual currency mainly used for circulation within the SmartMesh Network. It is based on Ethereum.
The SMT will used to send data between devices. While at the same time, the connected devices or the ‘relaying nodes’ earn SMT.
Is The SmartMesh Network Safe?
As all communications are done within the Mesh Network. With the SmartMesh Network, information exchanged will never leave the Local Network.
So it is safe and private.
Will The SmartMesh Network Fail?
With conventional Internet, when your ISP is unable to provide Internet, or when cellular towers get damaged, you will lose your Internet connection. And you will not be able to surf the Internet until the Access Point is fixed.
After tragic natural disasters, the Internet, or even cellular towers get damaged and go off-line when they are urgently needed.
Since SmartMesh uses the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in any device, there is no chance of the SmartMesh Network to be disabled during these emergencies.
On occasions where there are many devices densely packed together, SmartMesh will only get stronger.
Allocation Of ICO Budget
Only 3,141,592,653 SmartMesh Network Tokens (SMT) will ever be created. They will be distributed as follows:
- 40% to be sold off in the ICO;
- 25% of SMT will be reserved to incentivize future developments;
- 12% will go to the early stage investors;
- 10% will go to the development team;
- 8% will go to the advisors and contributors; and
- 5% will go to marketing the SMT token.
Development Plan And History Of The SmartMesh Network.
The SmartMesh Network was created in 2017.
A mobile off- internet communication system and a mobile light wallet is said to be developed.
- A mobile off- internet payment and micropayment system;
- Improvement of the communication system to include social feature
- Various Extensions
- The Swarm Extension Protocol
- The Whisper Extension Protocol are all projected to be developed
- SMT Token incentives will also be provided
- Android and IOS SDK packages to be developed
- The Mobile Phone P2P driver is to be optimized
- A standard Mobile Phone Network chip to be manufactured
- Optimization of the Multi-Hop Mesh Network and thus, a sustainable SmartMesh Network Ecosystem is created
The SmartMesh Network will revolutionize the way we connect with each other. If it gains traction, it will soon be a global powerhouse and replace traditional cellular towers.