Many of the current recruitment methods that are used by companies are quite inefficient and redundant. To be more specific, some of the problems that exist within today's hiring market include:
- Issues related to jobs that are simply listed in order to attract responses and add people to company databases.
- Lack of “universal resume formats”.
- Applicants simply applying for jobs they are not qualified for, thereby flooding company servers.
In addition to this, many of the job procuration mechanisms that are in place today make it difficult for passive candidates to apply for positions they might actually be suited for.
About SmartRefer REF
SmartRefer REF has been described by certain media outlets online as being the world’s first (patent-pending) “Decentralized Recruitment Referral Marketplace”. Through the use of this platform, it can become easier to find, interview and hire new employees within the IT domain. The selection protocols used by Smart Refer invoke the use of a carefully crafted system that has been designed by executives within the field of HR and Recruitment.
Who is SmartRefer REF Meant for?
- Individual Applicants: through the use of Smart Refer, candidates can browse through relevant jobs, and apply for them in a highly streamlined manner. This is highly advantageous candidates, as more often than not, people have to sign up to 6 different job boards, subscribing to the job alerts, and make use of other cumbersome processes which are not efficient at all.
- Companies: organizations can list out their specifications and put up job postings which can then be viewed by suitable candidates.
What Are the Benefits of Using This Platform?
The core advantages of using Smart Refer include:
(i) Smart Contracts:
this platform is based entirely within the Ethereum blockchain and makes use of smart contracts to help execute the issuance of ERC223 memberships to everyone involved in the referral process. However, all of this is dependent on whether a person is selected or not.
(ii) Proprietary Filtration System:
in order to weed out unsuitable candidates, this platform makes use of a patented “Search Module” that takes into consideration “15 attributes” so as to sort and rate users. The aforementioned attributes are specially suited for selecting “IT Professionals”.
another key aspect of SmartRefer’s is a feature called “SmartRelease”. Though the use of this feature, the platform is able to protect all of our “private data and personal information”.
(iv) No Biases:
To eliminate any issues related to personal bias, the system does not allow for companies to view details such as Gender, Race, Religion during the initial application process.
Other Key Aspects to Consider
(i) Social Media Integration:
With social media playing such a large role in today's commercial market, SmarRefer allows users to integrate their social contacts into their job profile.
(ii) Quick Updates:
Owing to the system being based within the blockchain, Smart Refer “records every single transaction that is issued within its network”.
(iii) Open Source:
According to the official company whitepaper, the platform makes use of Open Source APIs, so that other third party developers can use the program code and further innovation within this sector.
Who is Behind This Project?
Smart Refer is the brainchild of Brian Daley, who also serves as the CEO of the company. In terms of his work experience, Brian has been a “Portfolio Consultant” at IGM Financial Inc.(a subsidiary of the Power Corporation of Canada), as well as the Director of IT Talent Acquisition at New Concept Recruiting Inc. Similarly, Ann Davy is the company’s President.
According to her official LinkedIn profile her previous work experience includes:
- Former Recruitment Consultant with Randstad Canada.
- Former Corporate Compliance Manager at Thomas Cook North America.
SmartRefer REF Token Details
All transactions within this ecosystem will take place via the help of a native token called Refer. In all, there will be a total of 118,000,000 Ref that will ever be created. It will be a ERC-223 compliant token.
There will be a total of 255,200 Refer that will be made available during the pre-sale, and 52,844,800 Refer during the crowdsale.
Token Distribution Statistics
- 45% of the entire currency pool will be doled out during the sale periods.
- 25% of all tokens will be used for the creation of a “SmartPool”.
- 15% will be used to incentivise the system and spur the growth of the platform.
- The remaining 15% have been set aside for company founders and early backers.
For further details regarding SmartRefer or token, customers can get in touch with company representatives on [email protected] Alternatively, contact can also be made via one of the company’s 3 social media profiles (Twitter, FB, Instagram)