SOCIFI GIF: WiFi Monetization & 4G Sponsored Data Solution?
According to statistical market research, mobile internet/data is currently being used by over 3.2 billion smartphone users across the globe. As a result of this, there is huge advertising potential within this sector which is currently not being utilised properly. Socifi or Socifi Engagement Solution (SES) is a technology that has been to cover for user mobile data expenses via the use of sponsored media content.
More About Socifi GIF
As per the official company website, Socifi has come up with an “advanced monetization solution” that can be used by WiFi providers to help increase overall business profitability. The company has recently teamed up with internet providers in over 67 countries through the use of a business model that is centred around “Mobile Data distribution + advertising”.
Via the use of an ICO, Socifi aims to raise funds for the creation of a transparent, “blockchain-based Marketplace” that will allow customers, as well as service providers to reap profits in a sustainable fashion. Through the use of the platform, customers from any country will be able to gain internet access (Across LTE, 4g and 3g networks), in a cheap and unlimited manner.
As mentioned earlier, the company has developed its very own SDK (mobile app) called SES that lays great emphasis on user experience as well as ease of use. Through the use of this app, users can access new age digital marketing options, but will not have to face constant ad bombardment.
(i) Reward Selection:
Though the use of SES, customers have the option to select which type of reward they would prefer.
(ii) Sponsor Selection:
Users will have the ability to choose the sponsors/ Ad content of their liking.
(iii) Full Screen Messages:
To increase customer engagement, the app will allow for “full screen messages” to be used. These messages will be able to incorporate audio files, videos and images.
Other Key Aspects to Keep in Mind
As per our research, we have found that Socifi is a market established brand, and has already teamed up with WiFi companies in over 67 countries. They have been in the digital domain for over 3 years, and have already served thousands of clients.
(ii) Trusted Partners:
Since its inception 3-4 years back, this venture has attracted investments from established companies such as Rockaway Capital and Keiretsu Forum.
(iii) Established Team:
The core dev and management team behind this project is full of people who have good experience within the blockchain domain. Some of the key personnel working with Socifi include Sydney Hornych, Tomas Silny, Josef Hazi.
SOCIFI GIF Token Details
All of the operations carried out within the native ecosystem will be done so via the use of a currency called the SOCIFI GIF or Gift token. The presale is currently underway and will end once the hard cap is reached.
In all, there will be a total supply 5,000,000,000 (five billion) Tokens that will be created. Out of this large figure:
- 61% will be sold during the main+pre ICO.
- 39% will remain company founders and other key personnel.
Allocation of Tokens
As mentioned earlier, 61% of the native currency will be doled out to investors. However, the remaining 39% will be split in the following ways:
- 22% will be kept by the GIF foundation.
- 11% will be used to further enhance the Socifi platform.
- The remaining 6% will be used for misc purposes.
- 49% of all collected money will be used to “bulk purchase” mobile data across various countries/ regions (from different internet providers).
- 17% will be used for the further development of the Socifi app.
- 8% will be used to streamline operations and pay for admin costs.
- 8% will be used to pay for third party security services so as to bolster encryption mechanisms within the Socifi ecosystem.
- Another 8% of the raised money will be used to market/ advertise this system all throughout the globe.
- The remaining 10% will be used for maintenance purposes, as well as for the creation of a reserve/ contingency fund.
To alleviate any doubts/ queries regarding this platform, users can get in touch with key company representatives either via email ([email protected]), or via Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook.