Technology has led to the rise of innovative startups that seek to change our world. However, startups often require capital and guidance to grow. The use of ICOs is a new way of getting capital for startups. ICO is a funding vehicle that allows organizations to raise capital from a pool of investors. This is because with ICOs anyone can be an investor. However, the launching of an ICO takes a lot of time. For many project owners, it often ends up in failure. Most project owners are not aware of the critical elements they should put into consideration and execute perfectly.
The Sparta ICO Accelerator Launching Tokens Solution
The team at Sparta provides guidance and a way to successfully launch an ICO to get capital for startups. Sparta is experienced in launching successful ICOs. They offer to reduce the time taken to launch an ICO project from months to just one week. In seven days the team will have your ICO up and running. Sparta will use the gamification model and integrate it with a blockchain token to achieve this goal. The most crucial services offered by the platform include:
- Token creation using different blockchain technologies
- Creation of smart contract for crowd sales using Etherum blockchain
- Marketing of the token and the ICO
- PR for the ICO and the tokens
- Assist with exchange listing
- Help your project reach investors
The platform has three offers that it proposes to its clients:
- The basic package that offers token creation and marketing. The price for this offer ranges from $300 to $3000 plus a percentage of tokens
- The ICO mini package offers users token creation, crowdsale contract creation, investors reach, marketing and listing on exchanges. The price range for this offer is in the range of $3000 to $30,000 plus a percentage of tokens.
- The standard ICO package offers the buyer token creation, crowdsale token creation, auditing, whitepaper review and proofreading, ICO website creation, investors reach, marketing, listing on exchanges and listing on CMC. The price range for the offer is $70,000 to $140,000 plus a percentage of tokens.
The payment for the services offered can be in Fiat currency, cryptocurrencies such as ETH, BTC, and using the SPARTA token. In future, the platform will only accept payment in SPARTA tokens
Sparta ICO Accelerator Token
The Sparta coin called SPARTA will be used throughout the startup network and will be used to get goods and services from the Sparta ecosystem. The token will be offered free to all the individuals and actors that will help establish the system. The Sparta system will give 1 million tokens to each of the startups incubated in the system. The startups can then distribute the tokens to different units of the ecosystem.
One unit of the ecosystem will mint and sell gold coins. The funds generated from the sale of the gold coins will be used to funds the startup’s operations and enhance the growth of the ecosystem. The platform wishes to help 300 startups with the funding, and support them until they can stand on their own. The tokens given to the startups will be used for:
- Access services on the platform
- Acquire products online and offline
- Can be used in local shops restaurants and entertainment facilities
- Access blockchain startups where SPARTA is the only token used
- Access blockchain startups where SPARTA tokens are used instead of native tokens
- Access platforms, web applications and non-blockchain startups where SPARTA is transformed into SPARTA credit to be used on the application.