Every cryptocurrency has a way that they help consumers to become interested. Some companies thrive only on their ability to offer a high value per token, while others entice consumers with attaching non-crypto benefits. There are many industries that have gravitated towards using virtual currency, and one such place is SportAlliance.
What Is SportAlliance?
SportAlliance is the combination of multiple companies in one, aiming to incorporate both participants and providers in the sports world. The company is mainly focused on encouraging consumers to become more active in their everyday life through awareness of their company. However, they decided to start their own cryptocurrency platform as a way to take over the health and sports market. With this technology, consumers will be able to interact in a new way.
The interface connects two distinct groups of people – sports providers and customers. Providers need this platform as a way to coordinate with customers, while coaching and attracting participants. The customers use the platform to find instructors, pay them, and schedule appointments with them. It basically takes out the middleman and uses cryptocurrency to do it.
SportAlliance BEAT ICO Details
The token for SportAlliance is BEAT. BEAT tokens can be earned as the user engages in various sporting activities to help them stay healthy and active. Once the project is active, these tokens can be traded on a public network, using them just like other forms of cryptocurrency.
In spite of the fact that the company wants to help consumers get involved by becoming active, there is a pre-sale ICO available to help consumers get a head start. The presale is active until February 19th, so it is important to get involved while the starting cost is low.
SportAlliance NoExcuse App
Everything that customers and providers will want to do comes down to the SportAlliance NoExcuse app. The app lets participants:
- Book classes and instruction
- Pay for services
- Schedule services
- Receive interactive training plans
As the app evolves, much more will be offered as well.
The SportAlliance Fitness & Health Activity Cryptocurrency Roadmap
To help consumers get a better understanding of how far the BEAT tokens and SportAlliance have come, the company includes their present roadmap.
- 2014: Magicline developed to be used as cloud storage for various health information.
- 2015: Eurofit24 was founded to manage euros.
- 2016: Bedarf.de GmbH and MySports GmbH founded to set up e-commerce aspect of brand.
- 2017: Release of the first non-beta version of the NoExcuse app.
- First quarter of 2018: The release of the ICO pre-sale.
- Second quarter of 2018: Updated version of NoExcuse app will be released.
- Third quarter of 2018: SportAlliance targets international involvement in the platform.
- Final quarter of 2018: Tracking of sporting activities linked to app.
- 2019: Addition of more partners and more active users.
- 2020: At least 25% of all BEAT tokens should have been earned by participants by now.
Most consumers will be able to find out what they want to know about BEAT and SportAlliance by checking out the website and reviewing the intricate whitepaper. However, if there are other questions that come to light, anyone is welcome to send an email to [email protected]
SportAlliance seems like the right choice for consumers that want to get involved in cryptocurrency without having much to spend. Since the tokens are earned through physical participation in sports, less active investors may turn away. However, the multiple uses for this platform is helpful in motivating consumers to become more active and earn cryptocurrency while they are at it.