Spotree – Quality CyberSecurity For Company Activity Solutions?
Spotree is a state-of-the-art all-around safety solution that enables companies to secure, track, control, record and analyze user activity during privileged periods, assisting security officers with the prevention and source of unauthorized access to the company's critical resources.
Features of Spotree
Spotree was made with the belief that security can only be successful if it is easy to use and low cost. They began a new grade of breach defenses. Spotree aims to be the worldwide leader in the protection organizations of all sizes against data breaches. Unique Spotree cloud protection platform and charging system make Spotree the very best and complete security coating for companies today.
- Detect employee's' unlawful actions
- Prevent information leakage
Recording & Analyzing
- Evaluation and play recorded sessions
- Chat session with colleagues
AI Threat Detection
- Detect anomalies in the user behavior
- Identify cyber threats in real time
- Use advanced login security choices
- Supported with SMS, tokens and email
Secure Remote Connection
- SSL-based VPN relations
- MFA support
Privileged Access Requests
- Produce privileged accessibility policy
- Construct connections request and approval workflows
Simple to use & configure
- Web-based management interface
- No need to install extra software
- Scalable to your needs
- Work from anywhere
- Automatic and free software updates
- No pricey licenses
- Purchase the listed session period only
Spotree combines advantages of privileged access and session manager and bases its ethos on many verified IT security solutions. The platform simplifies user authentication and access to several servers, devices or resources by:
- Ensuring only valid users and proper devices have access to sensitive information and application
- Monitoring, recording, analyzing privileged sessions and telephone
- Helping organizations enforce least privilege access controllers
In today's online era, the number of risks to businesses and their customers increases daily. The most significant obstacle in cybersecurity is that the endless security risk that quickly evolves over brief intervals, leaving businesses with a widening gap in labour and the resources required to guard their data.
Almost every day, more information about cyberattacks makes its way to the headlines — for instance, on May 15th, hackers struck Disney claiming to get the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and threatening its launch unless a ransom was paid.
The lion's share of news coverage frequently comes from bigger businesses. In 2013, hackers stole data from around 40 million credit and debit cards possessed by shoppers of Target stores.
Back in September of 2014, Home Depot confessed that 56 million payment cards might be in danger due to a cyberattack. These security breaches were steady from the news cycle, but what you will rarely find in the news is the fact that 43 percent of cyberattacks target small company, and 60 percent of small businesses go out of business within six months of a cyberattack!
If hackers have the ability to get into a marketing database, then they may only require your email to utilize phishing strategies to deceive you into providing more sensitive information. You may think you're communicating with a reputable organization, but in fact you're communicating with hackers who are stealing your info.
Cybercrime damages are expected to cost the entire world $6 trillion by 2021, while businesses and government institutions are scrambling to protect themselves. By 2019, experts foresee a cybersecurity skills deficit of almost 1.5 million open occupations.