With smartphones becoming fast ubiquitous, mobile applications are continuing to expand and accommodate more features. As of now, financial services are increasingly sorting for ways that can streamline their commercial transactions for their businesses and consumers. Probably you have come across a mobile payment platform, and it is the open knowledge that they are fast becoming an indispensable part of our daily lives.
However, it is evident that our mobile payment applications still have a long way to go, based on the different challenges we are currently experiencing. Additionally, most of our payment solutions are still in their infancy stages and are yet to demonstrate a truly global capability. That is where blockchain technology comes in to offer an opportunity for developers to improvise the technique and invent a blockchain-based mobile payment solution. Here’s a mobile payment solution that plans to utilize blockchain technology to entrench global commerce even more.
What Is SuperPay?
SuperPay.vip (SVP) is a mobile-based payment platform that will utilize blockchain technology to provide a global platform for everyone to use, issue or receive cryptocurrency and credit cards. They aim to foster a shared idea behind a comprehensive mobile payment service that will benefit the cryptocurrency users perpetually.
The SuperPay service will also combine both digital and physical payment mechanisms for vendors to use in their trade policies. On the other hand, there is also a tipping feature for the users to send money with and reward any digital content within the SVP platform. Consequently, these features to bring a new model to the overall structure of mobile payments which could promote the competitive nature of the service industry.
SuperPay Global Mobile Payment Crypto Coin Services
SPV plans to build an advanced payment system for vendors to establish and maintain their mobile payment applications. Some of these services include:
- Hybrid payment platform– vendors have the capability to combine both the physical and digital payment tactics to their benefit. That will entail having their own digital currency and an O2O mechanism.
- Digital wallets- to save and hold the different cryptocurrencies, SPV will employ an e-wallet.
- Transparent transactions- all SPV-based systems are synchronized to the payment system to provide for an open API, SDK and other standard practices of transparency standards.
- Development- the SPV platform provides an online community of developers from where vendors can interact and come up with better ideas on the payment applications. Consequently, this builds an interactive platform for everyone on SPV.
SuperPay SPC Token ICO Details
SuperPay has launched and ICO for their SPC token. The ICO is live now and will conclude on 05/31/18. The accepted currency to invest in the SPC token is Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Mobile payment solutions have grown into more than niche service, and it is fast becoming useful within the mobile space. In the case of SuperPay, there is a potential to have an impact on the shifting trends in the sector. Here are ways it could influence our emerging mobile payment:
- Mobile wallets will become more prevalent since SPV require users to hold one
- The referral program will provide incentives customers to earn more cryptocurrency from which they get to spend on the items available on the platform
- Improvement in the quality of contactless payment terminals
- The use of blockchain technology provides added security
- Reduced transaction friction among the Internet of Things
- A wide range of applications with the SPV token as you can use it for a variety of industries such as financial, medical and public utilities.