SwipeStox – NAGA Group’s CYBO Social Trading Options Network?
SwipeStox – Social Network for Traders
Launched in 2015 as a sub-organization of The NAGA group AG in Hamburg, Germany, SwipeStox is social network for traders which allows everyone to trade forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, ETFs and CFDs by copying other traders. Since its launch, the network has been used by hundreds of thousands of traders, facilitating more than 200,000 monthly transactions to the tune of $4 billion.
SwipeStox was built to be as simple and efficient as possible, removing most of the technical indicators that nobody understands. Instead, the focus is on creating the most transparent social trading community and platform in the world. Support for Bitcoin was recently introduced, allowing users to trade Bitcoin as CFDs and soon be used as a funding method to deposit money.
On the SwipeStox network, users earn a passive income by copying the best trades, auto-copying the best traders on the platform or by their own trade getting copied by others. SwipeStox boasts the most powerful, innovative and secure features for social trading, including a news feed, risk protector and a new newly introduced Robo advisor, CYBO, a self-learning algorithm capable of managing portfolios 24 hours a day. New users can practice for free and get to grips with the platform using a demo account with $2500 balance before they start trading for real.
- More than 700 trading instruments on one platform, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Ripple
- Transparent trading with ultra-low spreads, benefit from market movements and enjoy the fastest execution
- Strong technical support, help with all trading problems and support in setting up the user's personal trading desk
- With both mobile apps and web trader available, users can trade on any device
- Clinical execution of trades, 99% of all trades execute in less than 250 ms. SwipeStox ensures users get the best rates
- 24-hour phone order execution with an experienced trading desk, allowing users to open and close positions even when their device is playing up
- Free unlimited demo accounts to test new strategies and ideas without any risk
CYBO is a self-learning algorithm, capable of managing portfolios 24 hours a day. CYBO's technology enables continuous risk monitoring and dynamically allocates the best trades, controlling risk based on user preferences. CYBO offers you the best market & investment opportunities based on the top SwipeStox traders worldwide.
Auto Copy allows users to automatically copy all trades of the top performing traders on the platform
SwipeStox Protector allows users to manage their risk by setting risk limit. Trade is automatically closed when one of the limits has been reached
Trader Radar is another quite unique feature of SwipeStox. This lets you find other traders who are physically located nearby. Users can then connect with them and start building their own community.
So how does SwipeStox make money in all of this? Each broker pays SwipeStox a small percentage of the revenue generated by each new position open by their customers through SwipeStox.
Today, the number of brokers who support the SwipeStox Social Network is constantly growing. Among the main supported brokers are OneFinancial, FXCM and Portex.
NAGA group AG also recently launched an ICO for the first blockchain-based universe for decentralized trading, investing and education in financial markets, virtual goods and cryptocurrencies, managing to sell 18 million NAGA (NGC) tokens in the presale. Crowdsale begins on December 1.