Taotao Crypto Exchange Plans to Open Doors on May 30 with Major Backing from Yahoo Japan

    In a recent tweet by upcoming crypto exchange, TaoTao, it has been revealed that its operations will be open to the public starting this week, namely on Thursday May 30, 2019 at noon.

    As it turns out, Yahoo Japan has a significant stake in this project as reported by Coin Desk, who has since disclosed that it is as much as 40%. The remaining 60% stake belongs to CMD Lab Inc., a Tokyo-based company devoted to research and investing. Coin Desk also referenced another news outlet, Nikkei Asian, who previously disclosed Yahoo Japan’s involvement as an endeavor to “develop a new exchange platform using BitARG’s technology.”

    Legitimacy is said to be the least of one’s worries, as the crypto exchange has since registered (number: 00001) and has gotten the green light from the Financial Services Agency (FSA).

    In addition to crypto trading, with initial options including Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH], it seems like the crypto exchange will be making leverage available as well. This is because the team strongly believes that it allows traders to make more profit by investing a significantly smaller amount.

    Investors should bear in mind that losses might be incurred, therefore, like any other investment strategy, users must be knowledge of their moves. As for the options available under this strategy, they include cryptos like Ripple [XRP], Litecoin [LTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH].

    In terms of the tools offered, TaoTao noted that they will satisfy the needs of varying experience levels, while emphasizing on convenience by providing both desktop and mobile app versions.

    Finally, upon visiting the official website, it is evident that security is strongly stressed as the team will be introducing what’s called a Web Application Firewall (WAF), which is deemed the ideal way to protect users from application vulnerabilities.

    Furthermore, cold storage is used to prevent online attacks, and like many exchanges, a two-step verification will be implemented to block potential spoofing.

    Get Free Email Updates!

    *Action* Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

    I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

    Nirmala Velupillai
    Nirmala Velupillai
    Nirmala is a blogger who has been fascinated by the world of technology and its contributions to societal development. While a novice, her eager to learn about the crypto world has led her to write a number of pieces on its positive and negative aspects. On her spare time, she indulges in understanding and building statistical models and enhancing her painting skills.

    [Alert] Use the author's self-conducted information at your own risk, do you own research, never invest more than you are willing to lose.

    [Disclosure] The published news and content on BitcoinExchangeGuide should never be used or taken as financial investment advice. Understand trading cryptocurrencies is a very high-risk activity which can result in significant losses. Editorial Policy \\ Investment Disclaimer


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here


    Live Bitcoin Price & Latest BTC Charts

    Today's Latest Crypto News

    General Motors (GM) Files Blockchain-Based Map Network Patent for Autonomous Vehicles

    General Motors (GM) plans to build a self-updating navigation system on blockchain to allow use across “specific roads” on autonomous vehicles. In a newly...

    BTC Proposes a Greater Value Than Gold; $670M Transferred For 26 Cents Within Its Network

    Bitcoin’s value proposition in fund transfers is so far one of the most cost-friendly avenues to send money globally. A recent transaction within its...

    COVID-19's Impact On The Economy Claims Another Business as Cambrial Capital to Shut Down

    Cambrial Capital which focuses on a Crypto fund of funds is set to shut down its operations in the near future according to insiders...

    Apple’s New Intelligent Prevention Tracking (ITP) on iOS Threatens Burner Wallets Existence

    Apple’s recent upgrade on the Safari WebKit might soon phase out the convenience of burner wallets within the cryptocurrency space for its users. ...

    Galaxy Digital's Mike Novogratz: This Is The Year For BTC Or I Might ‘Hang Up My Spurs'

    Bitcoin proponent, Mike Novogratz is still “most excited” about the world's leading cryptocurrency but “if it doesn't go all out by the end of...

    BitcoinExchangeGuide is a hyper-active daily crypto news portal with care in cultivating the cryptocurrency culture with community contributors who help rewrite the bold future of blockchain finance. Subscribe on Google News, see the mission, authors, editorial links policy, investment disclaimer, privacy policy. Got News? Contact us, we are human too. Note: nothing here is financial advice, do your own research thoroughly.