Target Coin – TGTCoin Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Blockchain Investing?
Target Coin claims to be the world’s only and first bonus crypto fund. Find out how Target Coin plans to help investors participate in the blockchain industry today in our Target Coin review.
What Is Target Coin?
Target Coin describes itself as “a new innovative business model which allows investors to capitalize on the rise of the blockchain technology and generate risk adjusted returns on array of diverse cryptocurrencies.”
Basically, the platform makes it easy for investors to invest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology without exposing themselves to an excessive amount of risk or technical barriers. With Target Coin, investors also do not need to own, transfer, and trade different cryptocurrencies on their own.
One of the unique things about Target Coin, also known as TGTCoin, is that investors can only “join” the company during certain ICOs. It’s a closed-end fund built using smart contracts.
The first ICO is taking place between July and August. The fund will begin operations in September 2017. Investors pay a 10% annual management fee along with a 15% performance fee each quarter. Like other cryptocurrency investment funds, it’s difficult to judge the value of Target Coin until the fund launches later this year.
How Does Target Coin Work?
The entire system revolves around the use of machine learning, technical analysis, and big data. Using these systems, Target Coin invests and trades in blockchain technology while giving full transparency to investors.
The system revolves around the use of the TGTCoin. TGTCoins are issued on top of a profit-sharing smart contract. That smart contract allows users to collect 85% of quarterly profits.
As the performance of the fund improves over time (hopefully), the value of the token will increase. Investors will receive profits from the token while also profiting from the future sale of their TGTCoin, if they wish.
Overall, here’s how Target Coin sums up their plan:
“Our vision is to deliver risk adjusted returns on both upside and downside in the market using innovative technology and groundbreaking strategy.”
The Target Coin Investment Strategy
Target Coin’s investment strategy has outlined the following specific goals:
- A balanced long-short portfolio that minimizes market risk, minimizes market exposure, and generates returns during times when prices both rise or fall
- Use machine learning, technical analysis, and artificial intelligence to analyze historical patterns and make short and long-term trades
- Make long-term investments in promising cryptocurrencies
- Use an order splitting algorithm to place orders based on market impact combined with price-risk
- Estimation of liquidities in different markets and using models to forecast short term price fluctuations based on probabilities
- Quantitative arbitrage across multiple exchanges in different countries
- Hedging market risk by converting it into USD and shorting during a bear market
How Does Target Coin’s Profit Sharing Work?
Here’s a basic overview of Target Coin’s profit sharing:
- ICO investors are given a guaranteed quarterly bonus of 0.75%
- 85% of profits are given back to investors every quarter
- TGTCoin charges an annual 10% operations fee
- TGTCoin charges a quarterly performance fee of 15% on the net profits made
About Target Coin
Target Coin is led by CEO and Chairman Akshath Naik, CTO Rohan Rathod, and COO Prakhar Ahlawat.
The company announced its TGTCoin on BitcoinTalk.org on July 2, 2017.
The Target Coin ICO is scheduled to last from July 15 to August 31, with operations launching on September 10. Profits are distributed within 15 days of the end of each quarter. The first quarter will end on December 9.
Target Coin Conclusion
Like any new cryptocurrency fund, it’s difficult to judge Target Coin until the fund launches. The fund is giving attractive bonuses to ICO investors – including guaranteed profits of 0.75%. However, the fund also comes with high fees (15% fees on net profits per quarter, along with a 10% annual management fee).
If you don’t mind the risk, then Target Coin may be an attractive investment for early investors. More cautious investors, however, will want to wait for performance reports to emerge after the first one or two quarters.