We are living in times when society is enlightened and expects businesses and consumers alike to be socially responsible. Tecdonor is a company that seeks to use Blockchain technology to develop a platform that rewards individuals and organizations that make a social impact.
What Is Tecdonor?
Tecdonor LLC, formed in 2015, is a limited liability company that aims to link business and nonprofit sectors through its platform that encourages community engagement by rewarding people for all the right reasons.
The platform will be operated based on tokens known as Sustainable Economy Tokens (SET). Through following SET regulations on the platform, businesses and individuals will be rewarded for their participation.
How Tecdonor Sustainable Economy Token Rewards Works
Tecdonor is rewarding both individuals and organizations on its platform who adopt more sustainable practices.
Tecdonor has several businesses listed in its multi-vendor marketplace. These businesses are assigned an impact score based on their positive impact on society which is determined through an initial assessment. The companies with higher impact scores have their services and products ranked higher in the marketplace search feed.
Similarly, those businesses with a lower impact score have their services and products ranked lower on the platform. This move enables businesses to attain a direct ROI in proportion to their efforts in social responsibility activities.
Tecdonor also rewards end-consumers with 1-5 SET for every purchase they make on the platform. The number of SET awarded depends on the impact score of the company they shop with. Companies with higher impact scores lead to consumers receiving more SET and thereby acting as an incentive to shop with more socially responsible companies.
Tecdonor Data Monetization With SET
Tecdonor has developed an Identity Verification System based on the Blockchain that allows users to grant access to their background check information.
This information is invaluable to businesses who seek to target their consumers better or for organizations that require the information for verification purposes such as potential employers and schools. These organizations can request access to this information in exchange for a user-specified amount of SET.
Participants have control over their data that’s stored on the Blockchain, and they can choose to predefine a specific amount in SET value for organizations to access their data thereby monetizing any amount of information.
Tecdonor SET Token ICO Details
- Pre ICO – Begins 1st May 2018 and will continue until a private cap of 1,500 ETH is achieved.
- ICO – Set to begin on 11th June 2018.
- Cryptocurrency Used – Ethereum (ETH)
- Total Supply of SET – 5,000,000,000
- Distribution during Token Sale – 2,000,000,000
- Hard Cap – Token sale will closed down 45 days after the initial public offering or when 150,000 ETH will be attained.
- Sale Minimum – A minimum of 1,500 ETH has been set as the floor during the token sale. If this minimum fails to be achieved, all participants will be refunded their funds in the form of currency provided.
- Public Contributions – 40%
- Community Fund – 20%
- Platform and Operations – 20%
- Team and Advisors – 15%
- Marketing – 5%
- Pre-ICO – 30% Bonus, 16,900 SET: 1 ETH
- 1st Week- 20% Bonus, 15,600 SET: 1 ETH
- 2nd Week – 15% Bonus, 14,950 SET: 1 ETH
- 3rd Week – 10% Bonus, 14,300 SET: 1 ETH
- 4th Week – 5% Bonus, 13,650 SET: 1 ETH
- Remaining weeks – 0% Bonus, 13,000 SET: 1 ETH