Quite often casual crypto enthusiasts end up losing their alt-currency holdings due to impulse trades and ill advised investment decisions. People need to understand that day trading is a long-term solution for accumulating assets, and any gambles along the way can greatly diminish the possibility of generating steady revenue streams.
In recent months, high-quality cryptocurrency signals have become quite sought after by investors. This is because they allow users to make smarter business choices and thus help stabilize one’s monetary returns.
In this article, we will explore in detail various Telegram signal channels that are being used by a number of investors today. But before we begin with our list, it is important to talk about the basic fundamentals of this domain.
Warning Signs to Look Out For
Quite often, we may come across unidentified individuals pushing certain signals on Reddit by claiming them to deliver excellent long-term returns. This should immediately set off a red flag because more often than not, unnamed channel promoters are either affiliated with “pump and dump groups” or are associated with fraudulent ventures or projects.
Additionally, if a telegram channel promotes a coin which seems to be doing exceedingly well within a narrow time-window, one can be sure that the currency is either primed to get dumped, or is in the process of doing so already.
Other factors that one should consider before using a crypto signal channel include:
- Is the grammar and spelling being used by the signal originator of high quality?
- Does the signal seem to favour certain low-ranked currencies over and over again?
- Are there packets of ‘pseudo news’ being promulgated via the channel?
Can Free Signal Groups be Trusted?
With the alt-currency market slowly getting saturated with Telegram signal channels, it can be frustrating for us to navigate through endless cross-promotions and randomly appearing signals that come our way all too late.
However, in the midst of all this, there still remain a couple of hidden gems that always deliver quality investment information and advice. But as a rule of thumb, there are no altruistic crypto signal providers out there. Even the so called high-quality “free signals” end up serving as teasers to get users to join the paid channel or only allow users to get a fraction of the transmitted signals.
How to Make Optimal Use of Trade Signals
To start proceedings off, we should look at the basic format in which trading signals are presented or delivered to users.
Buy 0.0035 or Below
Also, it should be mentioned that signals are provided in one of the following formats:
- Short-Term Signals: they are designed to help users hit their daily financial targets. They remain relevant either for a couple of hours or a day at max.
- Medium-Term Signals: these signals take a couple of days to hit their true monetary potential.
- Long-Term Signals: these are trading streams that are meant to hold for up to a few weeks.
After having understood the basics, we need go over some of the DO’s and DONT’s of the crypto trading market. For starters, one should never go “all in” on a particular investment. It is always advisable to have a diverse portfolio that boasts of a host of different currencies rather than a stockpile of a single asset.
Additionally, if one employs multiple crypto signals to make real time choices, it is always advisable to use only 1/10 th of our available funds for each trade as a defined maximum.
From the standpoint of a crypto signal, we should always set up the buy order at the given entry price. Once finished, we need to then define a sell target. This can be done in one of ways:
- Target 1: sell 30 – 50% of our trade size
- Target 2: sell 30 – 40% of our trade size
- Target 3: sell 10 – 30% of our trade size
One should also bear in mind that the higher a target is, the smaller the chance that it will actually be realized. Thus for conservative investors it is best to choose a safe sell-target.
Other key tips that can help minimize our losses and maximize our returns include:
- We should set the stop-loss factor to 8% after an entry has been made and then withdraw our assets quickly.
- Since currency dumps are part of the game, one should always keep track of the value of BTC— as most alt-coins are essentially traded against Bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and thus are subject to a large number of “margin and leverage’ based risks.
The Top Cryptocurrency Trading Signals Telegram Channel Tips List
1. Bitcoin Bravado
Launched as a Telegram group back in 2015, Bitcoin Bravado provides users with a wide array of “insider material” that allows us stay up to date with the latest happenings in the world of crypto.
Access to the community is priced at $49 per month, and once subscribed, customers are made privy to real time signals, newsletters, community information, periodic coin analysis reports, technical industry breakdown reports etc.
Some of the other key offering of Bitcoin Bravado include:
- Alternative Trade Strategies: the community is diverse and features established traders who are known to use unique approaches to diversify their daily trade activities.
- Real Time Stat Charts: there is a small search bar on the channel that allows users to obtain live information pertaining to any currency which the user might be interested in.
- ICO Analyses: Bitcoin Bravado periodically analyzes ICOs and provides users with a detailed guide of different coins and blockchain services.
2. The Crypto Watchers
Described online as being a “specialized group of professional cryptocurrency users”, Crypto Watchers provides users with real time investment data pertaining to digital currencies. From a subscription standpoint, users can either avail of an annual membership which requires customers to pay $999 per year or shell out $149 per month.
Members are given detailed briefings each month, all of whom include data pertaining to the digital currency market as well as the blockchain sector.
Other key facets of this signal group include:
- Coin Staking Data Streams: these signals allow users to learn about the ideal tokens to stake and invest in. A detailed value analysis is also provided to help users assess the long-term financial potential of a particular cryptocurrency.
- ICO Strategies: this channels provides users with insights pertaining to a host of upcoming ICOs.
3. Verified Crypto Traders
Verified Crypto Traders is a new signal channel that has been providing its subscriber base with quality trade signals, as well as critical news and updates. Additionally, it also serves as a source for the latest happenings in the world of crypto.
When assessed over a period of a few weeks, the accuracy of the signals were found to be extremely high. This is primarily due to the fact that all of the trading signals are “hand picked” by established members of the crypto community.
Also worth mentioning is the frequency of signals that are sent out. Verified Crypto Traders only publish a few signals sporadically during the course of the day. This is done with the intention of providing users with quality, not quantity.
Other key aspects of this Telegram channel include:
- Quality coin recommendations are doled out regularly based upon detailed whitepaper analysis.
- Live market and news updates are sent across to users on their smartphones.
- Important Short, medium, and long-term buy signals are made available to users before they are eventually released via the company’s free channels.
- Like all high quality Telegram streams, the signals provide users with detailed information regarding certain ICOs.
- The service is fully compatible with Bitmex Signals
4. Info Crypto:
Infocrypto is one of those signal streams which may appear extremely confounding at first, but once users gets their heads around the interface, it is actually one of the best services out there. All of their trade data is presented in an extremely technical manner. For example, they provide users with a screenshot of their analysis and then proceed to find the entry points and targets within the existing subsets.
This not only reflects high quality work, but also affirms the fact that none of the signals being delivered are copied from other websites.
Additionally, Infocrypto is a bilingual channel and supports users who are fluent in either English or Portuguese. Other key offerings include:
- Altcoin Signals
- Detailed and meticulous ICO Reviews
- Dedicated news channel
- Personal Support and Portfolio Advice
5. Palm Beach Signals
This is a paid Telegram channel that comes loaded with a number of high quality features. Not only are users allowed to access detailed background information data pertaining to the team members behind this project, we are also allowed to access specialized trade recommendations that are based on reliable technical analysis and fundamental assessments.
To be more specific, Palm Beach provides users with an average of 3-5 signals daily. However, signals for Bittrex altcoins are sent out at a much higher frequency.
It is also interesting to note that a majority of their signals originate from pre-existing datasets that factor in a host of monetary variables such as synergy entry points.
Lastly, it can be seen that Palm Beach Signals often trade “breakouts” which means that prices of promoted investments are likely to increase quite substantially as time progresses.
This is the last Telegram signal channel on our list. Cryptonizers is a trustworthy trade stream that provides only a hand picked selection of signals to their users.
They provide customers with specifics such as
- Entry points
- Sell targets
- Day trade, mid-term and long-term signals
The aforementioned data helps subscribers maximize their returns and minimize their losses. Lastly, Cryptonizers comes with a dedicated chat room where customers can clarify their doubts or talk about the crypto market in general to either company representatives, or fellow crypto enthusiasts.
The price of subscription for Cryptonizers is 0.03 BTC per month.
Final Thoughts on Top Cryptocurrency Trading Signals Telegram Channel
All of the signal sources that have been mentioned in this article have been well looked into and researched. Unlike the thousands of scammy channels out there, the aforementioned streams provide users with well detailed, researched trade data that can definitely help us earn steadier income streams.
However, with all of that being said, if the price of Bitcoin runs or drops overnight, there is pretty much no signal provider who can help us.