The blockchain is without a doubt a technology that is rapidly growing although it is still in its infancy stages. With the capability to develop and actively penetrate the finance world, blockchain can influence different spheres of the economy.
More recently, blockchain technology is seeing use in the field of tourism and TemboCoin is perhaps a good sample of just how widespread the innovation has become useful in the industry. Here's more on how the technology can significantly simplify the travel and touring process for the industry's parties.
What Is Tembocoin?
TemboCoin is a Tanzanian-based blockchain venture that will strive to deliver an innovative cryptocurrency-based solution to replace the traditional methods in paying for travel and tourism services. Under their proprietary technology, TemboCoin will explore blockchain technology to allow potential token holders and tourists also to use the crypto to purchase products and get the freedom from the typical bureaucracy with financial institutions.
How Tembocoin Crypto Tourism Platform Works
Under the platform, users will get to use TemboCoin as a digital currency which they can use exhaustively in the travel and tourism industry by purchasing goods and services. The Ethereum ledger-based system of the crypto will give the relevant parties the ability to create smart contracts where they can agree in a cryptographically-secure environment.
By exploring the power of blockchain in tourism, there are plenty of positive consequences it could have on the tourism of Africa and globally. Here are possible implications.
- Secure- the improvising of blockchain technology present a safe and immutable ledger for the cryptocurrency and potential contracts.
- Fast- TemboCoin runs on the high-speed Ethereum blockchain, and this allows the transactions to be seamless.
- Convenience is a significant gain overall with the capability to purchase, send or pay using the TemboCoin token.
- Zero chargebacks- using smart contracts guarantees verification and fulfillment of condition to avoid chargebacks
Who Can Use Tembocoin?
- Financial institutions
- Air travel and hotel services
- Mobile transaction companies
- Cryptocurrency investors or traders
- Tourism companies
Tembocoin TMB Token ICO Details
PRE-ICO IS OVER
THE ICO SALES WILL BEGIN MAY 12, 2018 AND END JUNE 6, 2018.
The ICO sales are divided into three phases.
THE FIRST PHASE
- The first phase will begin May 12, 2018, and end May 15, 2018. The price is
ICO PHASE 1
- 1 TMB = 0.1$
- Plus 20% Bonus
THE SECOND PHASE
- The second phase will begin May 16, 2018, and end May 26, 2018.
ICO PHASE 2
- 1 TMB = 0.25$
- Plus 15% Bonus
THE FINAL PHASE
- The final phase will begin May 27, 2018, and come to an on June 6, 2018
ICO PHASE 3
- 1 TMB = 0.45$
- Plus 10% Bonus
- TICKER- TBC
- PLATFORM- ETHEREUM
- ACCEPTS- ETH, MPESA PAYMENTS (FOR TANZANIA ONLY)
- MINIMUM PURCHASE- 10$ WORTH OF ETH ($6.5)
- Soft Cap- 1000 ETH.
- Hard Cap- 25000 ETH
The blockchain is heralded as a revolutionary game changer for various industries and TemboCoin attest to the application of the technology in the tourism sector. However, there are plenty of cons that come with the TemboCoin and particularly on part f collaborations since they lack any tangible evidence of their venture. As a start-up project in tourism is imperative to have at least a working platform that adds legitimacy and focus of the enterprise.