Tenta VPN Crypto Browser: Smart Incognito, Private Encrypted Tools
Tenta Browser is an encrypted digital platform that protects users’ data instead of selling it. The platform provides users with automatic privacy involving full data encryption by default. This encourages true private browsing.
The platform also has a built-in VPN that allows users to unblock the internet free of charge.
It is also unlimited; hence, users enjoy full data protection. Tenta is crypto-friendly thereby encouraging access to blockchain protocols such as a decentralized DNS. The platform protects users’ data by blocking intrusive ads and trackers. This facilitates a faster and safer internet.
Users can download and encrypt videos, which they can play using the platform’s built-in media players. The platform also boasts secure browsing tools such as VPN, DNS over TLS, HTTPS Everywhere, PIN lock, and many more.
How It Works
The platform protects the user data by providing the following:
- A secure pin code that only the user knows. This translates to the user as the only one who can access their data.
- Built-in true VPN that securely connects the user to the internet while hiding the user’s details from hackers
- Privacy features such as device-wide and peer-app VPN secure user data from WebRTC leaks, encrypted downloaded media, and many more.
Features Of The Platform
Users can quickly load sites by blocking pop-up ads. They can also block trackers that follow them around the internet.
The platform is designed in a way that it supports the new internet of native dapps, decentralized networks, and the blockchain procedures.
Users have the privilege to pick their default such engine. These search engines include privacy-first search engines, DuckDuckGo, and StartPage.
Users are provided with free unlimited VPN while they browse. In order to extend VPN protection, users can upgrade to Tenta Pro.
Secure DNS Over TLS
The platform has a number of DNS options for their users. They include DNS over TLS and DNSSEC. Moreover, the platform is capable of supporting decentralized DNS.
No Logs Kept
The platform does not store the information on the user data or the content of any communications in their servers. In addition, it does not log traffic.
How To Use Zones
Zones are basically used to group user’s tabs by encrypted server locations. Zones also enable quick access to users’ favorite sites or a connection to the internet from various locations. In other words, they create a custom browsing experience.
- Users are to open their home screen in the platform then tap the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- On the bottom menu, tap “create a new zone.”
- Users can customize zone settings, but this is optional. They can give the zones new names, change their server location, and have a unique set of browsing rules for each of them.
Tenta DNS is a user’s open source, privacy-first DNS solution supporting DNS over TLS and DNSSEC for secure and more reliable internet.
Importance Of Tenta DNS
- It enables users to stop ISPs from spying on their browser history. This is done by DNS over TLS, which adds a layer of encryption over the user’s DNS requests.
- Browse.bit domains: Tenta DNS supports OpenNIC roots hence permitting users to access bit domains without more plugins.
- Stay private online: Tenta DNS makes the user data private by logging a counter instead of queries.