The LendingCoin (TLC) is a new type of cryptocurrency which claim to help with the following:
- Providing a cryptocurrency that's backed by the most stable asset in life: real estate.
- Providing continuous technological improvements from the blockchain.
- Fostering the steady use of cryptocurrency in a crucial sector of the financial system, which guarantees frequent and steady flow for common and critical financial trades.
- Eliminating a number of the unfair practices associated with mortgages which were adopted to correct shortcomings at the expense of the mortgagees.
- Filing the appropriate paperwork to keep complete compliance with SEC regulations to guarantee the long term viability of the asset category.
In short, TLC is a backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain that differs from other cryptocurrencies, which is a departure from fiat government-controlled currencies. TLC is backed by notes on valuable real estate, and also those assets exist without:
- Credit hits for defaulting on loans when the house is in good condition.
- Needing to pay for insurance which pays the creditor if the mortgagee defaults on the loan.
Characteristics Of The LendingCoin
The TLC team believes in fostering the rise of cryptocurrency and showcasing its own value to mankind. In addition, they believe that all currencies should reflect the storage of value that can be traded for additional things of value.
A Backed Cryptocurrency
A distinctive selling point is having TLC tokens backed by valuable real estate notes, which insures token holders a continuous flow in good amounts.
Continuous Technological Improvements
It's not enough to choose decent technology. The rising popularity of cryptocurrency illustrates more than ever that businesses will need to practice continuous improvement. The TLC team is committed to preserving this philosophy in their operations.
Fostering Practical Aspects of General Crypto Usage
Earth's number one survival requirement is shelter. Using a cryptocurrency to finance a basic need within our nation and throughout the world, TLC is able to offer a secure investment.
Enhancing Mortgage Practices
Poor practices in lending have led to private credit disasters caused by loan defaults, main mortgage insurance payments, and early payoff penalties. TLC is in a place to eliminate these practices by instituting best practices, including the advantage of mortgagees and the expansion of cryptocurrency.
Bringing Great Attraction To Cryptocurrencies
TLC is the first of several cryptocurrency companies to think beyond the box with strategies to increase the rise and acceptance of cryptocurrencies, and provide a revolutionary business clinic within the crypto-market area all over the legal framework allowed by the SEC.
Investors that take part in the very first wave of TLC's pre-sale token launching will obtain a 15 percent bonus. Each TLC is equal to the dollar amount of Ethereum at current rates. TLC's launch is November 1. In the beginning, investors will get a 10% incentive thereafter until December 1, 2017, once the token launching finishes.
More details about the The LendingCoin ICO can be read in the businesses’ whitepaper.
The Lending Coin Conclusion
Cryptocurrency does not suffer from the very same problems found with government controlled fiat currencies. TLC plans to direct the way for cryptocurrency companies who would rather move past the problematic “business as normal” mentalities and practices imposed within the fiat currency kingdom, by enforcing creative, and ethical business practices in the mortgage lending arena.
It’s important to note that although LendingCoin could be seen as an innovative lending opportunity, the results and expected returns from the platform are not guaranteed. Investors should always practice due diligence and study the company’s offering carefully. Additionally, potential investors should read more reviews online and seek independent advice.