For the first time, Smile-Expo will be holding a conference in Manila, Philippines, which will focus on blockchain technologies.
The conference will bring together all the specialists in the cryptocurrency market and those in the blockchain technologies from the Philippines and other countries. Representatives of the authority and managers from world-renowned companies will be the keynote speakers.
Lately, blockchain has been integrated into the government control sector, trading, media, healthcare, banking system etc; therefore, participants will have an opportunity to share their experiences on integrating the blockchain.
They will also discuss the idea of advancing innovative IT products, and how these products can be launched. Statutory regulations have been put in place to govern the rapid growth of cryptocurrency transactions in the Philippines.
The Philippines Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Exhibition Area
This will be the communication space for everyone in the cryptocurrency community. It will provide a good opportunity to interact with all the cryptocurrency specialists. By participating in the exhibition zone you will be able to:
- Test new software and equipment.
- Attract new investments opportunities.
- Expand your customer base.
- Know your growth level compared to your competitors.
- Have the best platform to close fast deals.
- Get an amazing advertising platform aimed at both existing customers and potential ones.
To attend the conference, you will need to have a full access conference pass or a student conference pass. The pass allows you to access all the conference sessions and the demo/networking area, coffee breaks and luncheon. Advance tickets will go for 15,000 PHP. All attendees must produce a valid ID during check-in, while students will be required to produce a valid student ID.
Additional Information Regarding The Philippines Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference
- Tickets will be available on the day of the event, 25/01/2018, at 25,000 PHP and will be purchased online only.
- Tickets can only be refunded 72 hours before the event.
- The conference will begin at 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- English is the official language to be used at the conference.
- The conference is to be attended by persons over 18 years.