TokenTrax, found online at TokenTrax.com, integrates with digital wallets to analyze your portfolio. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is TokenTrax?
TokenTrax promises to help grow your digital currency portfolio. The platform integrates with digital wallets and major digital currency exchanges to provide portfolio analysis and asset management tools.
A free beta of the platform is available online today at the official website.
Overall, TokenTrax aims to provide better asset management through automatic syncing, charts and analysis, and notifications and alerts. It’s also designed to be easy to setup, and integrates with most popular exchanges and wallets.
One of the nifty things about TokenTrax is that it doesn’t just analyze your portfolio in one wallet: it looks at your portfolio across all connected wallets and exchanges. So if you keep 1 BTC in a wallet and 0.5 BTC in an exchange, then TokenTrax can display 1.5 BTC.
TokenTrax is free to use. The platform was announced online in late September 2017.
How Does TokenTrax Work?
TokenTrax integrates with your accounts and wallets to automatically track all your bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital assets across all major exchanges and wallets.
Some of the available exchanges include Poloniex, GDAX, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bittrex, and Kraken. TokenTrax easily integrates with all of these exchanges, allowing you to view portfolio information at a glance. There’s no need for spreadsheets or manual tracking.
Obviously, whenever you give something access to your wallets and exchanges, security is crucial. TokenTrax plans to vigorously protect user data by encrypting data with the TLS 1.2 protocol.
The company also offers multi-factor authentication to protect your account from unauthorized assets. TokenTrax also ensures it “does not buy, sell or otherwise transact any digital currency or assets on your behalf.”
Some of the core features of TokenTrax include:
- Automatic Syncing: TokenTrax tracks your trading activity on major exchanges like Coinbase, Bitstamp, and Poloniex. Exchanges like Bittrex and GDAX are scheduled to be added in the near future.
- Charts and Analysis: TokenTrax provides market trends, asset allocation, and gain/loss tracking for your entire portfolio.
- Notifications and Alerts: TokenTrax will send you notifications when there are dramatic price movements affecting your asset holdings.
- Easy to Setup: TokenTrax integrates with the major cryptocurrency exchanges you already use.
- Always Up-to-Date: TokenTrax’s digital currency portfolio is always updated with the latest market movements to give you accurate information about the health of your portfolio.
- Encrypted: All user data is encrypted and exchanged using the TLS 1.2 encryption protocol.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: TokenTrax offers multi-factor authentication to protect your account against unauthorized access.
- Multi Currency Support: TokenTrax will track all of your bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital currencies and assets across all major exchanges and wallets.
- Mobile Apps: You can access the platform through mobile apps on iOS and Android. Both apps are listed as coming soon, although a beta is available online through TokenTrax.com.
In the future, TokenTrax is planning to add features like risk analysis for your entire portfolio and individual assets, diversification analysis, a comparison metric for aggressive/conservative portfolios, asset management tools for easy buying/selling/transferring of tokens, customized and personalized detailed trading statistics, and integrations with bitcoin and Ethereum wallets.
Who’s Behind TokenTrax?
TokenTrax was created by Chris Hickey, known as @seven15 on Betalist.com or as clh22793 on Bitcointalk.org.
In a forum post announcing the launch of TokenTrax on September 26, 2017, Chris wrote that he “started this as a side project to help easily track my portfolio across several exchanges and wallets.”
As the project grew, he opened it to help others track and better understand their investments.
You can get in touch with the development team at [email protected]
TokenTrax is a free-to-use digital currency portfolio tracking software. The software is currently available in beta form through a web app, although mobile apps for Android and iOS are scheduled for the future.
Overall, TokenTrax helps to manage your digital assets across multiple exchanges and wallets. You can learn more about the free platform online today at TokenTrax.com.