Top 5 Coins Vying for August Binance Listing: IQ, GO, MEDX, CTCX and GBYTE Tokens
5 Coins Competing For Listing On Binance In The Month Of August
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance, has announced the 8th round of its competition, “Community Coin of the Month”, which allows users on the exchange to participate by voting for one of the 5 cryptocurrencies options. The consequential reward for this participation is a free listing on the exchange.
According to the announcement, the following altcoins are contending for entry on the world’s most prevalent crypto exchange
- Byteball (GBYTE): this is a cryptocurrency platform which leverages directed acyclic graph (Dag). It has built in wallet features. Other features included in this platform sports betting bots, encrypted text chat, custom tokens, payment to emails and also smart contracts.
- Cortex (CTXC): This is a decentralized AI autonomous system which enables AI models to be included in the smart contracts to run on the Blockchain.
- Everipedia (IQ): this is Wikipedia’s decentralized competitor and one which launched on the EOS Blockchain platform recently.
- GoChain (GO): This Blockchain platform that commands over 1,300 transactions per second. It also announced the first ICO to launch on its platform recently.
- MediBloc (MEDX): this is a decentralized Blockchain platform aimed at solving numerous problems facing the healthcare information system industry. It specifically targets patient data and is also very secure.
Participants To Pay 0.1BNB Fee
The Exchange users are allowed to participate in the voting, but this will not come free of charge. Binance users will be required to a 0.1 BNB fee for every submission, and voting is strictly restricted to per candidate.
Binance to introduce new Lucky draw system
Binance will also be introducing Lucky Draw system, an entirely new feature. This system will be paying out to 500 voters who will split the final pool evenly. An additional contribution of 5000BNB will be added to the lucky draw pool by Binance itself.
There’s a huge impact on this competition if a coin wins the vote. For instance, the price of Polymath (POLY) – which is a security token issuing platform – jumped 33% soon after it was announced that it had won the vote last month.