Traderly TRY ICO: Social Cryptocurrency Investing & Trading?
Traderly, found online at Traderly.co, is a platform that connects investors with professional institutional level traders and money managers. Find out how it works today in our review.
What is Traderly TRY?
Traderly is a platform that seeks to connect average investors – like you and me – with professional, institutional-level traders and money managers. The platform describes itself as “a social investment network” that allows traders to manage investors’ capital effortlessly, “essentially replicating their performance in real-time.”
Using Traderly, investors can access sustainable, high return investments. As explained by the official website, “It is a platform where every stakeholder has a potential monetary gain through multiple business avenues.”
The token sale for TRY tokens began in early February 2018. The token sale will continue until all tokens are sold.
How Does Traderly Work?
Traderly aims to disrupt today’s investment space by eliminating inefficiencies within the industry. The goal is to create an improved platform for professional managers and traders from where they can manage clients’ accounts while also gaining additional investors. Investors, meanwhile, can enjoy enhanced auditing and security. And brokerage firms can access a simple platform where they can maintain sustainable client accounts.
Overall, Traderly will offer services to three groups of people, including professional managers, investors, and brokerage firms.
How Traderly Works for Professional Managers and Traders
Traderly will appeal to professional managers and traders with the following core functions:
- Reinvesting 20% of all earnings back into its traders and managers
- Exposing its traders to thousands of potential individual and corporate investors
How Traderly Works for Investors
Traderly will provide investors with the best investment opportunities combined with the lowest risk exposure within the industry. Traderly will achieve this by offering the three following features and benefits to average investors:
- Auditing, verifying, and manually approving all traders on the platform
- Providing fully transparent, institutional-grade analysis
- Sourcing the finest traders and managers through “our vast contact base and incubator program”
How Traderly Works for Brokerage Firms
Finally, Traderly will appeal to brokerage firms by providing a simple and effective platform that maintains sustainable client accounts, deposits, trading volume, and investments. Key functions for brokerage firms include:
- Providing brokerage firms with reliable fund and money management options
- Providing the best possible opportunity for client reinvestment by creating sustainable account growth, which builds trust in return
Overall, all investment industry participants enjoy enhanced safety and security with Traderly. Every approved trader, manager, and strategy has been scrutinized to ensure participants are only interacting with the highest quality providers.
What Problems Does Traderly Seek to Solve?
Traderly’s whitepaper outlines several inefficiencies within today’s investing space. Some of the inefficiencies include:
- The technology used to connect investors with traders is costly and difficult to implement
- When a trader places an order, that order must go through the various servers before eventually getting executed on the investor’s account
- With the majority of platforms, investors can only link his account to a trader if they share the same brokerage; there are no provisions made for cross-brokerage account linking
- These platforms charge service fees to both investors and traders
- Traditional platforms are vague and transparent in how traders get remunerated; their business models are often irregular and contain inconsistencies
- A significant number of traders on traditional platforms are subpar, poor-quality traders; these traders have accounts on these platforms, but no investors are connected to these accounts
- Traditional platforms fail to make use of partnerships and empower people to help grow their platforms
- These platforms are completely missing the “sustainable investment” aspect that can lead to immense growth
Features of Traderly TRY
Traderly aims to solve the above problems by implementing the following features:
Investors can build and simulate optimized portfolios, mitigating risk and diversifying exposure. This allows investors to allocate predefined portions of their investment to higher risk strategies for better performance, while investing larger portions into stable, risk averse strategies. You might invest 80% into a stable, low-risk trader, for example, with 20% of your portfolio devoted to a higher risk/higher reward trader.
Traderly eliminates the ineffectiveness above by removing costly and complicated obstacles.
Traderly uses “cutting-edge technology” to reduce execution speed down to as little as 1ms, virtually eliminating slippage and the resulting negative effects thereof.
Traderly offers its services free of charge to users, with no extra costs or requirements involved for investors, traders, or brokerages.
Traderly runs proprietary algorithms on the backend of the platform to automate certain services, reducing overhead costs and allowing the company to maintain its fee-free service.
450+ Available Symbols:
The Traderly platform currently offers 450+ available symbols. The platform offers cryptocurrency pairs (like BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, LTC/USD, and DSH/USD), among others, as well as commodities (Brent oil, cocoa, coffee, copper, soybeans, sugar, wheat, WTI oil, and more), stocks, indices, fiat currencies, and bonds.
The Traderly TRY ICO
The Traderly ICO is taking place throughout Q1 2018. The token sale began on February 5, 2018, and it will continue until all tokens are sold.
The company is selling a maximum of 10 million TRY tokens during the token sale. Tokens are being sold at a rate of 0.000111 ETH per TRY (around $0.10). There are no pre-sale, discount, or bonus periods. TRY tokens are ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. These tokens can be easily transferred peer-to-peer or stored in ERC20 wallets – just like any other ERC20 token.
Why should you buy TRY tokens? TRY token holders will receive dividends in ETH on a monthly basis. The rewards will grow exponentially over time based on two revenue streams, including:
- Revenue: 30% of net revenue accumulated by Traderly will be paid out to token holders
- Earnings: 75% of all returns on investment will be paid out to token holders
For example, if Traderly produces $1 million in net profit and a $200,000 return on its investments, then the company will transfer $450,000 to the smart contract responsible for the distribution of dividends. That means if you owned 10,000 TRY tokens, then you would receive $450 worth of ETH in your wallet.
Traderly’s goal is to pay out more in dividends than the ICO raised within 16 months. If you contribute $1,000 during the ICO, for example, then Traderly is seeking to pay you at least $1,000 in dividends within 16 months.
It’s also important to note that Traderly has an alpha platform that is already profitable.
About Traderly TRY
Traderly was founded in 2017. The company launched its alpha platform before the end of 2017. By the end of the year, Traderly had made its first profits, and the company was valued at $3.75 million.
Key members of the team include Werner Riekert (Chief Executive Officer), Mikhail Page (Chief Operating Officer), Vlad Brykin, and Herschel Jansen.
Traderly is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Traderly TRY ICO Conclusion
Traderly is a trading platform that seeks to connect investors with professional institutional-level traders and money managers. It’s a social investment network that allows traders to manage investors’ capital effortlessly, replicating their performance in real-time.
To learn more about Traderly and its ongoing token sale for TRY tokens, visit online today at Traderly.co.