Tron (TRX) Blockchain Project ‘MusicCasper’ Announces “Decentralized Music” as Tagline


MusicCasper Announces Its Official Catchphrase

Recently, MusicCasper finally revealed the slogan that the Casper community had chosen. Through their Twitter account, the platform announced that their mantra is ‘Music #CASPER, Decentralized Music.’

As the catch phrase suggests, MusicCasper is a decentralized music platform that has whose music database cuts across all genres and is available from anywhere across the world. The services is built on the TRON blockchain, a network that is renowned for its remarkable processing speeds. Currently, the platform is still in its developmental stages and is slated to launch in spring 2019.

MusicCasper will leverage blockchain 5technolgy to establish a seamless connection between the consumers of music and its creators. As expected of a decentralized platform, the services will be transparent, swift and unified. After artists upload their original content to the portal, it becomes accessible to all members of the ecosystem. This will solve the challenge of registering copyrights or signing deals with third-party platforms to receive payments when somebody listens to an artist’s music.

Additionally, the presence of blockchain technology will ensure that royalties are disbursed effectively through the deployment of self-executing smart contracts. This would reduce the cases of non-transparency and fraud that are often associated with human intermediaries. According to the MusicCasper development team, the platform’s role is to grant rights over music content to the artists and enable them to monetize their creations. In this regard, artist will bank 95% of the payments made, while the remaining 5% will be split into two, with half being destroyed completely and the rest being used for maintenance. Notably, all payments will be made in TRX.

Lately, the TRON Foundation has been gaining considerable traction. Last week, Sesameseed launch an auspicious project called SEEDgerminator. Several participants in the TRON network have lauded this project, with the Foundation labeling it as a tool for the fast tracking of projects that run on the TRON blockchain. For TRON developers, the SEED tokens can prove useful in funding nascent TRON blockchain startups. To the Sesameseed community, they will have a chance to vote for projects that will be supported by their project’s developer fund. In turn, the selected startups will reward the voters with airdrops and early access.

Fundamentally, SEEDgerminator is an incubator for developers who desire to create DApps and utility tokens using the TRON blockchain infrastructure. Alternatively, it can also be deemed as a crowdsourcing venture capital platform through which startups can access TRON rewards.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide