It has been announced by the CEO of TRON (TRX), Mr. Justin Sun, about a contest which is going to take place with an opportunity to win iPhone X (64GB) and also $100 Amazon cards. Amazon cards can be replaced by TRX of equal value.
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) July 28, 2018
Rule 1: All the contestants have to follow Justin Sun and Tron Foundation on Facebook.
Rule 2: One has to make a video and further talk about Tron’s Independence day or TVM (Tron Virtual Machine).
Rule 3: After the contestant has made the video about Tron’s Independence then he or she has to post/share it on his/her own Facebook page plus one has to tag 10 friends, Justin Sun, and Tron Foundation to the video.
Rule 4: Among the contestants who will be posting the video, the one who gets the maximum likes plus shares will be decided as a winner and he or she has a chance to win iPhone X rest others 5 will be winning Amazon Cards or TRX of the same value.
Rule 5: The participants have to enroll and make the video before 3rd August, 11:00 am (GMT +8)
1) It is mandatory to make a video which less than 1 minute and it should include all the three parameters like introduction about the participant, the place where he belongs, Supporting Tron and his blessing word.
2) As discussed one has to share the video on the FB page and tag 10 friends including the CEO and the Tron Foundation.
3) The email to which the participants need to send their video is [email protected]
1) There will be a single winner who will get a chance to win iPhone X (64GB), other 5 will be winning $100 Amazon cards or TRX.
2) Participants can be disqualified by providing the fake name or address for example.
3) The prize cannot be transferred in terms of an asset or cash.
4) Extra expenses will not be provided by Tron e.g. Freight.
5) The results will be declared on Facebook on the 10th of August 2018. Among the participant, 6 winners would be selected in total and the final judgment will be done by Tron.
6) All the winners have to disclose their personal information to the Tron foundation and have to cooperate with them for publicity after winning the contest.
7) Those who will refuse to provide the personal info would be declared disqualified at the spot.
8) There can be a modification made to the contest at any time.
9) The prize must be collected within 7 days of the contest.
What do you guys think of Justin Sun's Tron Video Contest? One thing is for sure, TRX's vocal leader sure does know how to bring a crowd and leverage all aspects of social media marketing to his advantage! What will you guys do? Let's see some videos populate for the contest!