TronWallet iOS Release on Apple’s App Store is a Big Deal for TRX Coin Hodlers
After an extended period of trials and tribunals, TronWallet recently announced that it is officially live on the iOS App Store.
Getting approval from Apple was not an easy task as evident from the company’s press release.
“One of the many dependencies we were using was causing conflicts with our native module used to create accounts and deal with the inner workings of the crypto world. It was at that moment that we realized that we had to make a compromise: either we go down the multi-platform road as we had planned or we abandon those early goals for the sake of a faster release.”
“This past month of development has been a nail-biter with the App Store issues and multiple bugs creeping up as part of normal development of a feature that almost entirely rewrites the foundations of the app but with the help of the always helpful strong Brazilian coffee and hard work we pulled through and are ready to complete our most ambitious release yet. For all our iOS users out there, your time has come!”
Features of the new App:
- Fully decentralized P2P wallet with no login and no signup
- Local secret encryption + PIN
- All Tron network operations supported with the exception of ‘create token’
- Create multiple accounts and store contacts in the address book
- Push notifications to get notified immediately once transactions are processed
- Open source with privacy – private keys belong only to the user
Recently, Tron Foundation has added two most in-demand innovations to TronWallet, namely, multiple accounts an address book to store contacts. BitcoinExchangeGuide has made a detailed guide to using these new features so that you don’t have to waste time figuring it out.