Turkey’s Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit is Feb 20, 2019: Get Crypto Conference Details
Largest International Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference in Turkey, Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit, to be Held on Feb 20, 2019
Dubbed Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit, the largest international blockchain and cryptocurrency conference to be in Turkey, will be held on February 20, 2019. The summit will see over 5,000 attendees across 20 countries grace the event, with over 10,000 people watching it live. It will comprise of investors, professionals and entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
The event which is expected to be held in Istanbul, Turkey will also see engineers from Central Asian counties and Middle East, including those within the country, who have an interest in blockchain technology.
Turkey Is A Leading Crypto Owner among other European Countries
According to a report published recently by ING, a banking giant based in Netherlands, Turkey is the leading digital asset owner among all other European countries. With the current increasing economic circumstances in the country, the people of Turkey are quickly turning to cryptocurrencies and other more technological innovations.
Generally, attendees and those who will be viewing live will be taught about blockchain technology, the greatest innovation and financial revolution in the 21st century. The main subjects of the summit will include:
- Understanding Economic Crises: Blockchain based Economical System
- Future of Payments with Cryptocurrencies: Why do Current Banking Solutions Fail
- Bitcoin and the Other Cryptocurrencies: What are the Investors’ Next Step?
- Panel Discussion: Will States Make Peace with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain or will They Struggle Against?
- People vs. Power: Shifting Away from Centralization
- Redefining Human Value: a New Epoch of Individualized Economy
To learn more about the summit, here’s the event’s official website: https://www.blockchaineconomy.istanbul/