TV-TWO TTV ICO: Watch Television On Blockchain Ecosystem?
The current distribution model that is used by TV networks for content delivery has become seriously lopsided. In recent years, TV stations have started to drastically increase advertising prices, while cutting revenue shares for content creators. Not only that, many of the big networks have also increased subscription costs substantially, thereby causing many people to adopt online streaming services for their daily fix of entertainment.
Some of the other problems within the TV industry today include:
- Lack of Innovation: since major networks control the flow of all televised content, the problem of decreasing quality is becoming more and more apparent with each passing day.
- Premium Content: another major issue with TV content these days is that, most of the major networks have introduced premium packages that require a monthly fee for viewers to avail of content that was previously free to view.
What Is TV-TWO?
TV-TWO is an all new ‘open content platform’ for individuals who are looking to amalgamate their regular television experience with that of “personalized video streaming” options. As a result of this, customers can become privy to quality online content at no extra subscription costs. The platform makes use of a native token to administer the exchange of information within its ecosystem, and allows for monetary exchanges to take place between consumers, content providers and advertisers.
What's The Difference Watching Television On Blockchain?
In order to better understand what TV-Two is, we should envision this platform to be an application that has been designed to blend regular broadcast television with a “personalized and ad-supported video stream”. This video stream will play premium content that is otherwise quite expensive to obtain (at no extra costs to customers). To access this premium content, all one has to do is click on the Enter button on the specially designed TV-Two remote.
How Come TV-TWO Is Free?
As mentioned earlier, all of the premium content that is shown via the TV-Two stream is embedded with advertisements. In addition to this, through the use of this system, consumers have the ability to share their personal data with advertisers on their own terms. This basically translates to advertisers gaining personal insights into our viewing habits, thereby allowing them to relay more personalized/ relevant messages that can in turn result in “higher user satisfaction and better returns on ad spending”.
TV-TWO TTV ICO Token Details
The TV-Two platform will be employing the use of a token called TTV for conducting all business operations within its ecosystem. In all, there will be a total of 500,000,000 that will be made available during the sale period. Additionally, there will be a soft cap of 2,500 ETH, and a hard cap of 50,000 ETH in place.
The sale is due to commence on the 24th of February, 2018, and conclude on the 24th of March. In terms of the pricing of TTV we can see that 1ETH = 10,000 TTV.
Token Distribution Scheme
As per the official company whitepaper, the allocation of tokens will be done as follows:
- 75% of all TTV will be made available to investors via the token sale.
- 15% of the currency pool has been set aside for use by the founders of TV-Two.
- 6% have been reserved for the core development team.
- The remaining 4% will be used for promotional campaigns and incentives.
Allocation Of Funds
- 60% of all collected revenue will be used for further platform development and engineering.
- 14% will be used for marketing purposes (so as to increase the widespread appeal of TV-Two).
- 20% will be distributed among company partners, as well as to cover for legal expenses.
- The remaining 6% will be reserved for the creation of a contingency fund (in case of any market crashes, emergencies etc).
For further details, users can get in touch with company officials via email.