Udemy Cryptocurrency Investment Course – Buy, Sell & Trade Guide?
A course called Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 recently appeared on Udemy. Find out everything you need to know about this course today in our review.
What Is Udemy?
Udemy is an online education platform that recently featured a course called “Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017: Fund Your Retirement!”
The course describes itself as “the complete guide to buying and selling bitcoin and altcoins on the cryptocurrency exchange.”
As of November 30, 2017, over 25,000 students have enrolled in the course, and the course has a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 overall (with over 7,000 ratings).
The course was created by Suppoman, and it was last updated in August 2017. Today, the course is priced at $15. Like other Udemy courses, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Udemy Cryptocurrency Investment Course Contents
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 consists of the following learning materials:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video (including 41 individual videos or “lectures”)
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access from any device
You move through the course materials at your own pace. Some of the key topics covered in the course include:
Identify stocks and cryptocurrencies with great potential, and decide whether or not you want to stick with those tokens long-term.
How to become a member of top cryptocurrency exchanges so you can buy and sell crypto each day to generate consistent returns.
How To Sign Up For Coinbase:
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 will walk you through the process of setting yourself up on Coinbase, which is one of the more popular ways to buy and sell bitcoin for beginners online.
Long-Term Vs Short-Term Investing:
Some cryptocurrencies are worth buying today and forgetting. Others are worth taking a short-term position. Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 will help you decide how to take a short-term or long-term position on any asset.
Overall, Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 promises to teach you how to build cryptocurrencies for your retirement fund. The course seems to promote the use of cryptocurrencies as a long-term retirement strategy, and explains that those who invest money today can earn enormous rewards in the future.
Udemy Cryptocurrency Course Requirements
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 has just three requirements listed on the official course page:
- You need a bank account you can use to transfer money to an exchange to buy cryptocurrencies
- You need internet access
- You can start with as much or as little money as you want
Obviously, 99% of the western world meets these three requirements – so the overall requirements for the course are loose.
Udemy Cryptocurrency Course Curriculum
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 consists of 4.5 hours of video spread across 41 lectures. The lectures are typically spaced between 3 and 10 minutes long. Some of the topics covered in the curriculum include:
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency Trading: What cryptocurrencies are and why they’re a hot investment commodity right now.
- Understanding Bitcoin and Alternative Coins: What bitcoin is, what you need to know, and what altcoins are.
- How to Start Buying Cryptocurrencies: How to setup your wallet, navigate exchanges, and purchase your first cryptocurrencies online.
- Investing: How to buy your first coin, take a position on a coin, and sell a coin at a profit or loss.
- Researching Coins: How to research the best new altcoins on the market.
- Investment Systems: How to research coins, how to analyze altcoins for unique and useful features, and how to pick your entry point.
- Buying Strategies: Short-term strategies for cryptocurrencies, long-term investment opportunities, and how to play the market.
- Cashing Out: How to cash out of cryptocurrency markets.
- ICO Investing: How to research and analyze an ICO, how to invest in an ICO, and how to avoid scams.
- Technical Analysis and Advanced Strategies: How to judge bear and bull markets, how to analyze market activity, and how to read candlestick charts to determine the ideal investment time.
- Conclusion: The conclusion section explains how to move forward in cryptocurrency investing, then ends with Suppoman inviting you to his free Facebook group
Who’s Behind Udemy Cryptocurrency Course?
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 was created by a man named Suppoman, listed as a “Superhero Instructor” on Udemy. He’s launched 28 courses and taught 220,000+ students through the platform. He’s a UK-based entrepreneur who started building his audience in 2014 with no audience and limited skills. Today, he’s described as a cryptocurrency and social media guru.
Udemy Cryptocurrency Course Pricing
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017 is priced at $15 USD.
The course’s “retail price” is listed as $195, which makes the $15 price a 92% discount. In reality, it appears the course has always been priced around $15.
All course purchases come with a 30 day moneyback guarantee.
Udemy Cryptocurrency Course Reviews
Reviews for the course are generally positive. With 7,000+ ratings so far, the course has an average rating of 4.4 stars out of 5. Some of the key points to get from reviews include:
- Many students appreciate the brisk pace of the course, including information-packed lessons throughout the course with minimal fluff
- It’s a beginner-oriented course for those who are totally new to crypto, so several people were disappointed with the lack of detailed, technical information catered to a more advanced audience
- Easy for beginners to understand
- Unlike other cryptocurrency courses, the instructor doesn’t fill your head with promises of “get rich quick schemes” or “financial freedom”; the pros, cons, risks, and rewards of crypto investing are all clearly explained
- Walks you through the entire process of buying and selling your first cryptocurrencies
Overall, students seem to agree that the course provides a good overview of the world of cryptocurrency investing and how to get involved, but it doesn’t go into much further depth (again, the course advertises itself as an introductory course, so this isn’t really a criticism).
Udemy Cryptocurrency Course Conclusion
Ultimately, there are a number of introductory cryptocurrency courses listed on Udemy.com. Many are priced at around $15 – which is the same price as the course we’re reviewing here.
Overall, the course provides a basic introduction to the world of cryptocurrency investing, including how it works, what you need to get started, how to analyze coins, and how to buy your first bitcoin. If you already own cryptocurrencies, then this course isn’t really targeted to you. If you want a broad overview of the topic, including specific details on how to get started with crypto investing as a complete beginner, however, then this may be a better option.