Ultrashares ICO: CWC, UET & DET Tokens Track Ether Crypto Price?
The rise in cryptocurrency boom has resulted in a surge in prices to most financial products within the markets. A leader among the markets is the rise of exchange-traded products. Instead of holding your digital currencies exchanges or wallets, the coins are contained within an ecosystem through a broker. The investment strategy is proving vital in helping keep the volatility of cryptocurrency at bay. One such blockchain venture is planning to improvise an ecosystem with exchange-trading notes that are downright revolutionary.
What Is Ultrashares?
Ultrashares is a blockchain traded note technology that utilizes a real-time hedging system to protect the price value of the notes issued. With the traditional ETN, there is always a need for a third-party intermediary to keep details of the expense ledger. However, the implementation of blockchain technology will eliminate the need for such actors and help remove the additional trust-related costs, uncertain clearing times and limited access. The next generation ETN technology is the product of Credit Washington from the USA.
How Ultrashares CWC, UET & DET Tokens Track Ether Price Works
The first step to getting on board the ecosystem is through signing up and acquiring an e-wallet. For Ultrashares, an Ether wallet is a good recommendation. Once with the Ether wallet, you will need to customize the portfolio to accommodate the platform’s coins. Ultrashres ecosystem will comprise of three currencies to ensure sufficient hedging capabilities. The crypto will include: CWC, UET, and DET
- Getting CWC- you can get the CWC token by purchasing through a wallet address provided and by meeting the gas price
- Increase CWC through buying UET or DET- if the number of UET/DET surpasses the intended mark you can use a return address to return the UET/DET and get more CWC
- Sell out more CWC- if CWC’s prices fluctuate you can rectify this by sending 50 or more CWC to DET or UET wallet address provided by the platform
- Increase CWC by buying- you can also purchase by sending out 0.1 or more ether to the CWC address plus the charge for the Gas price.
- Lower cost- the hedging platform charges minimal fees for the wallet transactions only with the Gas prices set at a standard rate for the crypto traders
- 2x faster than ETH- the project is apparently better than ETH in providing leveraged bidirectional trading signals to crypto traders.
- Bidirectional- the use of two tokens allow for multi-directional trading and hedging for the users. The UET represent the Ultrashare Bull Ethereum, whereas DET act as the Ultrashares bear Ethereum.
- Security of the transactions- improvising smart contracts to ensure the trading transactions are highly secure and less prone to manipulation or interference, free from any intermediary
- Easily accessible- Ultrashares is open to the crypto traders at any time within the 24-hour range
Ultrashares Final thoughts
The introduction of BTN will leave crypto traders with an unsecured and unsubordinated debt securities financial instruments. The technology is set to become the first of its kind and could eliminate our traditional use of banks and other financial institutions to connect to a pool of securities.
Additionally, the decentralization of blockchain can prove beneficial to users with the reduced interactions involving third-parties and better efficiency regarding trading the BTN. In conclusion, Ultrashares ICO could initiate the development and integration of more BTNs models across the blockchain.