Uservice – Blockchain Platform For Auto Service Centers UST ICO?
Uservice (UST) is a global decentralized blockchain platform for the Automotive industry which aims to unite and allow all industry players to interact on a single platform of UREMONT, Russian auto repair and service aggregator. As a significant aggregator of car service stations in Europe, UREMONT has processed close to 300,000 car repair requests through nearly 11,000 car service centers on its platform.
Currently, there is no single platform for all automotive industry players. There is a lack of transparency due to insufficiency of information when trying to buy or sell a car, meaning it's difficult to make well-informed, objective decisions. Further, despite a huge number of sensors, there are no effective tools for collating and analyzing the data.
Using Ethereum smart contracts, all deals and operations can be registered on the blockchain without the requirement of standard legal procedures for processing such requests. The immutability of the blockchain also allows for service operations to be a clear, controllable and safe process. More than just registering and processing auto service requests between drivers and car service stations, Uservice acts as a basis of a brand new ecosystem incorporating comprehensive data such as driver service, statistical data compilation and analysis and creation of new business processes in the automotive industry.
As drivers, dealers insurance companies, car service stations, auto groups and digital solution providers connect to the system offering their services, it adds to the value of the Uservice blockchain. By storing the entire history of a car immutably on the blockchain, Uservice aims to become the leading aggregator of car information in the automotive industry.
Decentralization of auto service operations allow:
* car owners to quickly find auto service centers which are available at an affordable price, receive discounts from insurance companies and order parts from manufacturers directly
* auto service stations to keep up a good flow of work without promotional ads, seek and obtain the best rates from manufacturers
* potential buyers to directly buy from a manufacturer without going through dealers and obtain full history of a car and every maintenance and service operation performed on the car at the time of purchase
* insurance companies to form precise pricing policies thanks to segmentation of the car owners taking into consideration the periodical analysis of the car maintenance
* manufacturers and parts supplies to use detailed analytics to account for volume of production and parts required and expand sales channels without having to spend on advertising
There are two tokens on the Uservice platform, UST and USX, with USX token to be launched in 2019.
UST Tokens can be used to make payments within the Uservice community, receive car records, verifying the authenticity of spare parts, purchase analytic information based on bigdata-platform, purchase media placement on the platform.
In addition, UST tokens can also be used to purchase the second token, USX, in the future. This is incorporated as an incentive to hold the UST tokens. USX token holders will have the opportunity to become co-owners of Uservice during an IPO which will take place in 2020. USX token holders will be provided a 20% share in Uservice.
Uservice has chosen the markets of Eastern Europe, Asia, America and Middle East as its entry point for deployment of service. Uservice has also evinced plans to monitor their partners' activities and create necessary functionalities to provide appropriate recycling of automotive waste in accordance with European standards through a consultation with World Wildlife Fund for Nature(WWF).
Residents of USA, citizens of Canada, Singapore and Korea are excluded as participants of the Uservice ICO.
- Arthur Terisayan – Founder of Uservice and UREMONT
- Alexandr Korotkov – CEO
- Denis Shelkov – President
- Mstislav Semipyatnov – IT Director
- Kamil Gadjiev – Speaker
- Platform – Ethereum (ERC20)
- Presale – November 17 to December 17, 2017
- Crowdsale – December 18, 2017 to February 1, 2018
- Hard cap – 300,000 ETH
- Accepted currency – ETH
- Price per token – 0.0005 ETH
Uservice is not an ICO out of nowhere. The team behind the project has exhibited tangible proof of concept its existing project, UREMONT. Uservice aims to streamline its operations by utilizing the transparent, trustless nature of the blockchain and automated service contract provision allowed by smart contracts. Although there are other very similar ICO proposals in the automotive industry, most of these projects are little more than a twinkle in the eye.
ICO Rating – 3.5/5