Binance releases announcement to support VeChain (VEN) Mainnet Swap and also adds a trading pair to their cryptocurrency exchange in VEN/USDT. The VeChain and Tether pairing comes on the heels of Tether passing their audit this past week allegedly showing they are fully backed by their USD-pegged USDT tokens.
— Binance (@binance) June 22, 2018
The VEN Mainnet token swap is expected to happen this month and Binance has done a great job at honoring and being very active in the crypto community by providing and following all the individual coins and their unique updates and transitions into their own blockchains.
The VEN/USDT trading pair will start today, June 22 at 8AM UTC.
You can check out the VeChain Foundation’s roadmap here:
The VeChainThor Blockchain is days away from being unleashed. Please review the following timeline and be prepared to witness Blockchain X! pic.twitter.com/kxlQkcc6PI
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) June 21, 2018
Here are the dates you should be aware of:
- June 30: Mainnet goes live, authority masternode deployed
- June 30: genesis block generated, VeThor merged in
- June 30 – ethereum blockchain snapshot and X-Node will be paused from monitoring
- July 9: X-Node binding service available
- Mid-July: Token swap available, VET on VeChainThor starts trading (after 1:100 split) exchange
- End-July: VeChain Foundation to provide token swap service after exchanges are done with token swap
- August 1: VeChainThor Blockchain X-Node status monitoring resumes
- August: VeChain token ledger integration
Normally we talk about the ‘Binance Effect’ happening when coins are listed on the world’s most popular alt coin exchange but as it stands the markets have dipped today and VeChain is currently trading at $2.82 making the VEN token down 11% from yesterday.