Venture Kingdom – Cryptocurrency Asset Payment Exchange Platform?
Venture Kingdom is a project created by Royal Kingdom Enterprise, a Dubai-headquartered company. Read our review to find out everything you need to know about Venture Kingdom.
What Is Venture Kingdom?
Venture Kingdom is a digital asset exchange platform that promises to be easy, simple, and secure. Like other exchanges, it acts as a bridge between the physical world and the crypto-economy.
The multi-currency platform is built on blockchain technology. There’s an online wallet that lets you buy and sell fiat and cryptocurrencies. Like other wallets and exchanges, Venture Kingdom lets you deposit, send, receive, withdraw, and exchange multiple currencies at any time from all over the world.
Venture Kingdom is available to individuals and businesses. Individuals can use the VK Exchange to conduct trades in multiple currencies. Meanwhile, businesses can request a VK Payment Gateway business account to make receipts by integrating the Venture Kingdom API.
Venture Kingdom Features
Venture Kingdom’s two main features include a payment gateway and an exchange platform. The payment gateway is catered to business users, while the exchange platform is designed for anyone who wants to trade cryptocurrencies.
- VK Transfers: Send instant electronic transfers to anyone in the world with a VK account.
- VK Merchant: Open your business account and connect your site through the API, then start receiving payments.
- VK Card: Connect your VK account to the Venture Kingdom prepaid card to facilitate your financial interactions, buy from online stores, and withdraw your balance from ATMs around the world.
- VK Exchange: The VK Exchange allows you to buy and sell digital coins in a fast and secure way – just like most other crypto-exchanges available online today.
The Venture Kingdom payment gateway comes with the following specific features:
- Accept Payments: Businesses can use the Venture Kingdom payment gateway to accept payments in local and international payment options.
- Fast and Safe: Like other payment gateways, Venture Kingdom emphasizes speed and safety. It describes the platform as “a secure, versatile and easy-to-use online payment system that will help your company excel in the digital market.”
- Easy Integration With the Help of APIs: Venture Kingdom has APIs that allow the platform to be integrated into your existing solution. Venture Kingdom also has specialized teams to help integrate their payment platform into your system.
- Digital Wallet: Venture Kingdom has an online wallet that allows users to deposit, withdraw, receive, and send money from anywhere in the world as soon as you need it.
- Payment Cards: Venture Kingdom allows you to order a Kingdom Card Visa or International MasterCard. You can use those cards to spend funds from your Venture Kingdom online wallet.
- Payment Transfer: Venture Kingdom’s payment transfers allow you to stock your wallet online or send money instantly without opening a bank account.
About Royal Kingdom Enterprise
Venture Kingdom was created by a Dubai-based company called Royal Kingdom Enterprise. That company is currently launching its Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) token, which will be used to pay for products and services offered by the company. Token holders are also entitled to profit sharing payments from the company.
Royal Kingdom Enterprise is led by CEO and Co-Founder Abu Sulayman Saleh and CTO and Co-Founder Serge Uvarov.
When you search online for “Venture Kingdom”, you’ll find results for a company called Kingdom Venture Partners, a venture capital firm based in the United States. As far as we can tell, there’s no connection between Venture Kingdom and Kingdom Venture Partners.
Venture Kingdom Conclusion
Venture Kingdom is a Dubai-based company that is currently rolling out its payment platform and exchange platform, both of which are found on the Venture Kingdom platform. The payment platform promises to make it easy, fast, and secure for businesses to process payments. Meanwhile, customers can buy and sell digital assets using the Venture Kingdom online exchange.
Venture Kingdom’s parent company, Royal Kingdom Enterprise, is currently conducting its ICO, where its selling Royal Kingdom Coins (RKC) online. Those tokens can be used to pay for services on the Venture Kingdom network.
Ultimately, there’s limited information about Venture Kingdom and its services available online at this time, including the specific technology behind their products and services, or their roadmap for development. You can learn more about Venture Kingdom by visiting the company online at VentureKingdom.com.