Vexanium ICO (VEX Token): Blockchain Marketing Marketplace?
It is often evident that online marketing platforms have to undertake heavy campaigning just to provide for any substantial traffic or sales in return. Additionally, these sites also charge a commission or service fees per transaction or within the marketing structure. Often these challenges mean retailers are struggling with the central platforms, commissions and other shortcomings that often results in a high proportion of expenditure compared to the return margin.
However, the need for a new tactic to protect the margins and have a less frustrating marketing process has led to the increased use of blockchain within the industry. The decentralized nature of the technology is its most significant benefit as it allows for direct communication between the marketing parties involved in the process. Consequently, this means that the companies may not have to use intermediaries to control the marketing territory between the users and advertisers. Here a look at one such blockchain venture that aims to have similar implications for the marketing industry.
What Is VEXANIUM?
About VEXANIUM ICO On VEX
Token Symbol: VEX
Token Sale Starts:9th April, 2018
Toke Sale Ends:16th May, 2018
Total Supply: 400 million
VEXANIUM is a blockchain-based fragmented ecosystem that will allow for effective marketing strategies and tactics to help reduce the costs and increase transparency for the enterprises. The businesses in need of marketing tools will get to access the services they need by using the VEX tokens within the platform, to connect to the consumers.
For the VEX platform to achieve an efficient marketing service, the decentralized platform will utilize the following.
- VEX Airdrop- this allows for an airdrop solution for the companies to address acquiring new customers and to reward the loyal customers
- Voucher exchange-A P2P voucher provides for trading of the coupons among consumers
- Voucher platform-VEX also enable the business to create a marketing campaign using the token as a creation of vouchers facilitated within the VEX web or mobile applications.
Potential Positives And Risks Of Using VEX
Using the decentralized version of marketing has plenty of benefits for the interested parties. The leading advantages of a project such as VEXANIUM include
- Better customer targeting for the brands
- The marketing scene will experience a low number of malicious ads
- No risks of breach of consumer privacy or advertisers trust
- No commission fees.
- The distributed structure allows for the elimination of media middlemen
- The advertising process becomes transparent
Potentially, there are is a downside to VEXANIUM even though the positives do outweigh the negatives. Here's what the project could eventually fail to meet future expectations.
- Potential regulation involving the use of cryptocurrency
- The VEXANIUM does not work as a payment gateway
The Verdict On VEXANIUM
There are plenty of positives present within the VEXANIUM project. Their unique airdrop option plus the experienced development team are only some of the outstanding features of the venture. However, the world of cryptocurrency is somewhat volatile, and it's going to more than just experience to succeed. The ultimate test comes with the initial launch and only time will tell if VEXANIUM could become successful.
ICO Sale Details
VEXANIUM estimates its token sale to take place as from 9th April, with the ICO set to begin from 16th May 2018. The supply will stand at 400 million VEX tokens with 40%set for total circulation. Each investor will need an ETH exchange to purchase the VEX tokens. For 1ETH the investor gets 20,000 VEX.