The Cryptocurrencies & Digital Asset Dialogue 2018 (CDAD 2018) is an event endorsed by the Ministry of Justice of Vietnam. It’s an official public-private dialogue in which regulators and blockchain stakeholders will meet to discuss the future of cryptocurrency in Vietnam.
The event will take place between 15 and 16 September 2018 at the Intercontinental, Hanoi, Landmark 72. By attending the event, you can pick the minds of thought leaders, founders, developers, and investors. It will also provide the opportunity to network and establish new connections with traders, crypto enthusiasts, and influencers.
The topics to be covered during the meet-up include technical developments and later industry trends in the blockchain industry. Focus areas will be the following:
- Kyber Network—Blockchain Technology: Application—Status—Challenges
- Self-regulation Framework for ICOs
- Accelerating Frontier Technology with Open Innovation Protocols
- The Global Securities Exchange Protocol—Transforming Capital Markets with Tokenized Securities
- Huobi—Safety: The Next Step in the Crypto Industry’s Evolution
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges discussion with Kyber Network—Huobi—Quoine—Sparrow—FBG
- Tomochain—Technologies and future roadmap
- Carry protocol
- Blockcloud and more
The event will herald a new era of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
Vietnam Crypto Dialogue First Official Public Dialogue
The event will be the first time a topic on cryptocurrencies development and regulation will be discussed officially in Vietnam. It will herald the release of Vietnam draft bill on cryptocurrencies. The Ministry of Justice will announce the Drafted Bills on Cryptocurrencies for Vietnam. The following are expected to attend:
- Government leaders
- Experience one startups
With 400 invited guests, the event will involve 30 international speakers from 30 countries, addressing 40 blockchain applications. Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, will deliver the keynote presentation.